Prologue

In a distant planet, named X-2359 or as their citizens call it Cartesian II, a portal appeared on the horizon of their planet, it is not just any portal, it was a time portal leading to a planet in the past, it was a dark, big and round portal approaching the planet, at the planet's point of view, it looked like it was going to swallow the planet, the citizens of the planet were alarmed and panicked, the government alerted everyone to evacuate the planet, but because everyone panicked, no one was able to evacuate the planet, every government official were called to have an emergency meeting about the incoming portal, the president and the every scientist and officials knew that they had no chance in escape the portal's gravity.

"How many years will it take for that portal to swallow the entire planet?" The president asked

A scientist calculated and said "Mr President, we don't think it's going to take years, the correct word for it is months... specifically 9 months..."

As the president heard these words, he didn't have any hopes of escaping the horrifying catastrophe. He felt that
no one would be able to solve this problem.

"Then, evacuate everybody to the far side of the planet so that we may have a few more months to... stay alive." The president said

Everybody felt that the president had no hope in finding another way to evacuate his people, the silence of the room made everyone uncomfortable, the generals looked at each other, hoping for a response from the president, but he didn't make a sound, everyone bowed their heads in silence, they had truly believed nothing was able to stop the incoming disaster that was going to hit them.

The president grabbed a pen in his drawer to write a note, instead of finding a pen, he found a paper, a letter from a man whose name is John Right, he was curious about that person and had a feeling that he knew much about this incoming, but he died 90 years ago, it was a paper that hasn't been touched in a very long time, he picked up the paper and placed it in his pocket, they continued the meeting and then evacuated the main city, all government officials assisted everyone to evacuate out of the city, but many citizens could not escape the gravitation pull of the portal.

The president gave a message to every citizen

"Do not panic, everyone please listen to the officials and evacuate to the designated area that the officials have assigned you, Evacuate immediately." The hologram of the president said

The citizens immediately followed the nearest officers and rode transports, as the citizens rode the transport, they have observed that many buildings fell, their homes have fallen and many of the buildings were destroyed.

As the citizens of the main city arrived at the site, the officials set up establishments for the citizens, they established hospitals, homes and other utilities for the citizens and offcials to last a few more months, as the citizens entered the camp, their expressions were sad and shocked at the same time, some of them were injured, some of them were crying because of their dead family and relatives, and some of them had no hope in finding a way in escaping this disaterous event.

The president arrived and greeted everyone, he saw bodies of his citizens that couldn't survive, he was greeted with a wave of hope and some with a wave of sadness, he never thought this big of a devestation would hit their planet.

The president was thinking about the paper he saw in his drawer, he looked up in his database to see the records of the man, in the database, he was the man who invented the time machine, he was an intelligent man with great ideas, but he died with no children, his home planet, Interstellar II
is very far from Cartesian II, it is where his old files were kept, files that he was famous about his, his studies on portals and time travel that helped him unlock the mysteries of time travel, the president was hopeful about this information he received, but he remembered that this man is long gone.