Special is the word.

"I grew a flower that can't be bloomed
In a dream that can't come true."
-Fake Love

Jungkook POV.

I really did it, I should tell Lisa, I gave Taehyung a chance. I got up and went to my closet to get my towel and clothes and I made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

-+=+-

5 minutes later I was done taking my shower and went out of the bathroom with a towel on my waist, and it made me have a flashback.

Flashback(Not too long ago though)

After I got Taehyung up from the clinic I carried him bridal style and went to my room, we got there in 3 minutes and I opened the door and I gently place him down on my bed with his stuff, I decided to have a quick shower and I went out to see him groggily get up and yawn, and his attention was on the bathroom's direction and he was just staring in shock.

"Done checking me out?"

"I-I uhm, I'll go out now"

Flashback end

I was staring at the bed longer than I should have, I was knocked out from my trance when there was a knock on the door, suddenly making me out on my clothes and asking who was there while I was putting on my jeans.

"Gguk, it's me, your mom?" My mom said. "And I can't wait to meet your mate!" My mom happily exclaims holding back a fit of laughter.

I then sighed and got to the door and opened it.

"So where is he?" She asked looking behind me and entering the room.

I breathed out a heavy sigh, and by her expression, she looked at me with concern.

"Am I too late Ggukie? Oh I'm so sorry I know what I said 3 days ago I was gonna meet him but I'm so sorry your dad took me to a quick vacation and then business were here and there and then I needed-"

I cut her off by saying it's alright and he understands.

"So is he coming here?" My mom asks with excitement to meet her future son-in-law.

"I-I *sigh* He left to find his siblings mom..." I said looking down waiting for her answer.

"O-oh it's ok honey, well I'll leave you to your business atleast show me a picture of him" My mom asked with a pleading voice. I meekly shrugged and took out my phone and went to my photos to show her the pic of Taehyung that I totally didn't use to masturbate.

 I meekly shrugged and took out my phone and went to my photos to show her the pic of Taehyung that I totally didn't use to masturbate

She gasped and suddenly took the phone out my hand and stared at him shocked.

I mean yes he looked beautiful and stunning but she over-exaggerated, so I had enough at this act and I was gonna say his name but she beat me to it.

"Kim Taehyung, of the Lunar pack, the one that was a moon blessing along with his siblings, the one you rejected years ago, and he came back, I knew Taehyung when he was still a baby, me and his parents were so close with eachother, and so you did too, but he just forgot me because of course, it was all 15 years ago...."

My mom paused for a moment before catching her composture.

"Well this was a coincidence, we met way more ways than I thought" I said feeling a bit giddy knowing I met him before, but felt guilty that I rejected him, I need to give him all my love and affection when he comes back.

"Jungkook, he's a keeper. Special is the right word"

I smiled at that. The word special, I'll make it up to you Tae, like I should've from the start, a proper mate, you're special in my heart so suddenly, I don't know why, but I regret not loving you, I guess you could say, Special is the word.

Taehyung POV.

"Atchoo!" I let out a sneeze, I'm not even sick.

"Is someone thinking about me?" I muttered to myself.

<=======================================>

OMO! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 400+ READS! I CAN'T APPRECIATE YOU GUYS ENOUGH I LOVE YA'LL! THANK FOR STICKING WITH ME ON THIS STORY I LOVE YOU GUYS! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!💜💜💜 I PURPLE YOU GUYS!!!