Chapter 3

MADDIES POV

"Why don't you understand if you were a real fucking friend you would!" Taylor shouts at me, we are for the thousandth time fighting over his "fame", his family is sitting here watching us, frozen from shock.

"I do understand, I know you can't hang out with me all the time, but why dobro you understand how I feel we used to be best fucking friends, but know you one of them-" he cuts me of at this point I'm in tears,

"One of who?! one of the non-losers like you, your a fucking suicidal freak that needs some damn help, just leave you little bitch!" I bust into tears, I'm done,

"See, there, you just a bully now, I can't stand this anymore I'm tired of trying to be your friend I'm done go hang out with your stupid ass dumb fucks of a low life's, you call you friends!" I storm out of his house, I can't believe this, my best friend has turned into a monster, he even bullied me now, I wish he never became famous, he so stuck up now,

~TWO YEARS LATER~

TAYLORS POV

I walk to back stage we just finished the 5th Magcon, me and Nash high five eachother, after this we get a week to ourselves to night we each go to our shared hotel rooms we all have a room mate mine is Matt, we both are tired so we just go to sleep, I wake up a 5:30am, to catch my flight to Indiana, once I get to my small home, back to well, home, I in pack by this time it's 7:30am, my family is still asleep I decide to get dressed in a Taylor Caniff shirt, I cut the sleeves off now it's a muscle tank, I get a pair of baige/kaky shorts on and a rainbow tie-die bandana, and I get my penny board and ride around, 10 minutes away from my house I bump into a firmiluar girl, she's wearing a black crop top some ripped white skinny jeans, and some black vans with a black beanie, but I can't tell who she is, I help her off the ground, at this time a see her face, think its...

"Madison?"

"Taylor?" we both say at the same time I say her name she says mine.

"Last time we were together, you called me a 'little bitch', then you told me to get out of your house." she gives me a disgusted look.

"I'm sorry." I say,

"That's all you can fucking say is sorry?! Taylor I almost killed my self that day! Your a fucking dumb ass for leaving me like that! For two fucking years and I'm still fucking depressed! I can't believe all you can say is fucking sorry!" I can see her start to tear up, I pull her in my arms I felt her kinda push me of out then, she gave up and hugged back.

"I really am sorry I am, I didn't mean it I was 16 and all the fame was just getting to me." I start to tear up to,

"I don't know if I'm ready.." she released our hug.

"Ready to what?" I say.

"Accept your apology and be friends again, you did some pretty hurtful shit to me Taylor." she's says, then she starts to walk away, I try to grab her wrists but she took it away and got in her penny board and road and I couldn't find her so I went back home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the short chapter remember to like and comment not posting another chapter until I get 20 votes, if you want to see what happens next then you probably should vote ilyasm!

xx

-J💕🍜