Sunkissed Summer Tag

Hello everyone. One more month until school starts!  o.O Soooo I thought I'd try to drag out summer as long as possible by doing a summer tag! This was inspired by MissGlammorazzi- she is awesome so go check her out on YouTube. So yah-- hope you enjoy. :)

1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? (bronzer, self tanner, etc.)

I prefer a natural tan, but I would probably use bronzer.

2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?

Any of the three books in the Testing triology by Joelle Charbonneau. They're compelling, fast-paced, and suspenseful, and the main character is an inspiration! sounds so cheesy but it's true.

3. What's your signature summer scent this year?

I love the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream fragrance- it's not too strong which I love.

4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?

Go swimming!!! I love to swim- it is the only sport I will do voluntarily and happily.

5. You're on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What's your go-to summer beach food?

I'd say popcorn or funnel cake. Depends.

6. Sunscreen is always important, but it's a MUST in summer! What's your favorite? (Face, body, or both)

I honestly like the spray-on body sunscreen the best- I love the cool feel of it. Also it just kind of absorbs, so you don't have to pat it in. I currently use the Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunsreen in SPF 35 or 30...forgot which one it is..

7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?

Have something to eat/drink that's cold.

8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail, ombre, dip dye, etc.)

It's usually up in a bun or ponytail with a headband or sunglasses on top of it.

9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?

The Maybelline Color Show nail polish in white. I love it <3

10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend for summer?

I would reccommend watching anything that just makes you smile/laugh/cry. For me it's Divergent. :)

11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?

I don't wear any, but I'd probably wear tinted mosturizer as it is the lightest.

12. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?

Sunglasses. Preferably by black frames or aviators.

13. What is your summer jam this year?

Probably Shower by Becky G.

14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.

I've always wanted to do a cartwheel on an empty beach in the sunset....im a pretty cliche person if you haven't noticed by now.

15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?

A bikini- my favorirte is the aztec print one from Delia's.

16. Summer means heat... and sweat! What's your favorite sweat proof product this year? (Skincare, makeup, anything!)

Waterproof mascara. Miss Manga makes your lashes super long.

17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?

A mix of chocolate and almonds. :)

Hope you enjoyed~ next update will be Back to School related.

~  msmiss2020 ^.^