Chapter 6: Herobrine

(Back At Tommy's House) "God, who will I tell to give out the word of the name? Let's post it on... Twitter," Tommy says. He gets onto his phone and posts it on Twitter letting everybody know that the name that came up for the, "thing," is Herobrine. People debate on if they should call it that or not, so Tommy makes a poll about it and everybody votes. The winning side of votes is calling it, Herobrine. Everybody then, talks, talks, talks, and talks about Herobrine thinking of what they should do about it. One person says to erase Minecraft, another says to find the source of it, another says reboot everything on Minecraft, and more people suggest ideas. "Darn it! Why did I do this? This was such a bad idea to tell to the public," Tommy says. A few hours later he goes to bed after watching his post and the next day comes. Tommy gets out of bed and checks his phone. "2,000 NOTIFICATIONS FROM TWITTER?! HOW," Tommy kept asking himself. He went onto Skype texting his friend, Abigail. "Hey you there?," He texts Abigail and she replies with, "Yeah, something wrong?" "Yes, I need your help deleting something off of Twitter... and it's going to be hard." "Sounds easy to me, I will go start now," and with that she goes offline on Skype, but then online, on Twitter.

(On Twitter) "Uhh, why is he so lazy? He can do it himself, well, he probably wants me to delete the account of the people too

(On Twitter) "Uhh, why is he so lazy? He can do it himself, well, he probably wants me to delete the account of the people too. Not hard." Abigail says. She goes onto the posts swiping through the comments the people put, and the people who put it up for a retweet. About, hold on, let me check. 2 Hours, 51 Minutes, and 37 Seconds. Jeez, that was long. When she was done, she took a drink of coffee. She has done a lot that day. Maybe, too much.