Chapter 11

-WARNING. This chapter DOES include mentions of suicide, depression and violence. If you're sensitive to these topics. Either skip this chapter, or skip over the flashback part. It will be very visible and you'll know where it starts and ends. If you cannot handle any of these topic, PLEASE skip over the flashback. Other than that, please proceed and enjoy the last chapter.

Another warning, 70% of this chapter has absolutely nothing to do with karma, only your back story. ;)))

"Hello (F/N). Remember me? Your dear, brother Haru?"
-------------
My eyes widened in surprise. Of course I remembered him. He treated me like absolute dirt in the garbage when our parents died. Recalling all that I had went though before I left, devastated me so much and had brought back so many terrible memories. I squirmed around in the rope my arms were tired around, trying with all I had in me to escape. No luck, unfortunately. I looked up to see my 'brother' Haru, smiling and finding my struggle entertaining.

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh, sweet silly (F/N). I'm sure that by now you know what I want from you" He said, emphasizing the "want" as if there was nothing at all that he actually wanted from me. He leaned in closer with a dead look in his eyes, seeming as if he's been crying for weeks on end. His psychotic smile quickly turned into deep frown, that could pierce through anyone's soul in the blink of an eye.
"I want my parents back"

I squinted my eyes and squirmed in captivity more. "That's not going to happen. They're gone and you know it. Can't you just accept it and move on?" Haru backed up and started walking around, slapping a ruler into his hand, pacing back and forth in circles.

"Gone, you say? Where exactly have they gone. Florida? Korea? Australia? You're going to have to be more specific if you want to survive."

"What do you mean 'Survive'? You're really willing to Kill your own sister? The only family you have left!"

"Now now now. Don't get all hasty. I wouldn't say kill, what ever it takes to get the truth out of you. I know our parents aren't dead and they're hiding. Somewhere that you know"

"There is no truth to be told. You know everything. You just refuse to accept the truth. You're in denial. It's a sign of depression and you need to get help. Before you actually hurt me or yours-" Saying that seemed to annoy or to have triggered him in some way. The look in his eyes turned icy cold. He stopped pacing around and stared me in the eye.

"How pathetic. You really think you're the smart psychiatrist here don't you? Less than a month in this town and you think you know everything. You don't, (F/N) you're just an annoying know it all little sister that I never wanted in the first place."

Ouch. At this point, I actually felt defenseless. Hurt. Unsure of what to do in a situation like this. I had some hope. Hope that Karma would be here to save me. But there was little to none. I realized that I couldn't just rely on someone else to be my lord and savior. That I had to be the one to get myself out of a situation like this. I soon realized that my nails were strong enough that if I scratch them on the concrete, I could make a sharp human cat claw. While I did this, I decided to create some type of diversion that would keep this room from being completely silent, and keep Haru from realizing that I am actively creating ways to escape.

"Okay. You have the right to say that and the right to feel that way. But what you don't have the right to do is try to hurt me and put those around me in danger. What you don't have the right to is deny the truth because you're a pathetic baby. And since you're so in denial, I'll explain thoroughly what happened that day we lost our parents. You can choose to listen or-"
My train of thought was interrupted by a loud slam, caused by Haru stomping his foot on the floor with all force and strength as possible.