{Lime Thingy}King of Spades X Reader

This was requested by Lotus-Chan4567. Thank you for the idea! I'm excited (and nervous), so. Here we go!

Good ol' disclaimer because who knows: If you're uncomfortable with stuff, don't read it. Also, suicide. (Consent is freaking important children. Remember this. And suicide solves no problems.)

Jsyk, I've not had much practice writing this type of thing. If there is any critique you have, please give it! I want to improve so please tell me what you think!

_∆_

Your breath came in ragged gasps as you tried not to pass out.

Ralsei was gone.

Susie was close.

Kris was at half HP.

You were slightly above that, but not much better off.

The next wave of spades came flying towards you, and Kris jumped to block it before the blow caused you any damage. They staggered as they came to rest on the ground. Keeping a tight grip on your own sword, you kept your eyes locked on the man in font of you.

He was what Lancer would be if he was thrown in a horror movie, then multiplied twice in size. His voice was far more rasping and threatening then Lancer's ever could be.

"Give up, won't you? Accept it- I'll win in the end."

"No wonder your son is frightened of you," you muttered through gritted teeth.

He sent another attack flying towards you, and the telltale sound of a death reached your ears. Susie.

Courage.

You needed that now. But the sadistic grin the King wore wasn't helping you hold to that mentality. Kris was breathing heavily beside you, almost finished.

"I've always remained loyal to the knight... I shan't stop now... no matter how hard you continue to FIGHT."

And then Kris was gone in a flurry of Spades.

Sweat and tears rolled down your face. The King's smile widened even further, if that was possible. The chain he held in his hand swayed menacingly as he took a step closer.

You stepped back.

"Well look... your friends... are gone... and now you're all alone..."

"Stay away from me, you monster!" You breathed, trying not to waver under the ferocity of his gaze.

"You are in my kingdom, my castle." he said, the grin on his face turning to a slight snarl. "Be grateful I don't kill you like I did your little friends."

A retort on the tip of your tounge, it didn't get out before something else startled you.

The King's spade-tipped chain shot out so fast you didn't have any time to react. It snaked round your waist and dragged you to him, the hits of your sword on it clearly taking no effect.

"True friends wouldn't just let themselves be killed if they truly loved you..."

You clawed desperately at the floor, a profound sense of dread creeping up on you. This shit wasn't happening, you wouldn't let it-

A small shriek escaped your mouth as the chain dragged you up off the floor suddenly, right to eye level with the King. The wicked grin on his face didn't make you feel any better.

"Stop squirming," he ordered, but you shot him a glare and continued twisting away.

"I said stop."

The chain tightened round you tighter and the smallest whimper escaped your throat. His hand reached up to grip your chin. When he spoke next his voice came out in a purr.

"Oh, I'm not going to hurt you, Lightener." He muttered, his eyes flashing as he ran his other hand lightly up your spine, making you shiver. He leaned in towards your neck, and you could feel his teeth grinning against your shoulder.

"What the fuc-"

He began trailing kisses down the side of your neck, pausing here and there to bite down softly, getting soft, reluctant moans out of you.

"Tsk, tsk. Language."

His hands trailed up and down your arms, and he leaned up to kiss you, biting down on your lip and tugging you slightly closer to his body.

"What happened to you being all feisty?.."

Your eyelids fluttered and your head was spinning.
What was wrong with you? This ass was trying to kill you and then now-

An even louder moan flew out of you as his mouth captured yours. Still squirming in his grasp, he bit down on your lip as if asking for entrance, exploring your mouth with his tounge.

"Let me love you the way your friends never did..."

Your face grew hot as he continued to kiss you, breaking away every now and then to kiss and suck at your neck.

It felt so good...

You didn't want to move away from his caresses and kisses, pushing yourself towards him almost subconsciously as he continued to pleasure you...

And then the thought clicked in the back of your mind;

This man killed your friends. For no good reason other than to satisfy his own anger and bloodlust.

You were only human.

But that didn't make you stupid.

Forcing yourself to ignore the pleasure and comfort you pulled away for his mouth, catching him by surprise.

His tight grip on you loosened slightly, and you took that chance to jump to the ground.
The snarl returned to his face, and your glare hardened as you grabbed your sword.

"Trick me all you wish, I still know who my real friends are. They're the innocent, good people you killed, adding even more blood to your dirty hands." You spat, holding up the blade. Turning away, you could see both his and your reflection in the metal.

His face livid, he began racing towards you.

"You think you can just-!"

The sword collided with your chest and for a a split second, you saw the surprise on the King's face.

Then it all faded to black.

__

You woke up back with your friends. Right back at the beginning of your battle with the King of Spades.

The amount of Courage surging through you and your friends was unmeasurable.

The King was glaring straight at you. However, this time, all the sadistic sweetness his gaze had held was gone, replaced with pure rage.

"Let's go again, shall we?"

_∆_

Welp.

That was...
Pretty cringy in my opinion. Probably because I don't like much anything I write. *Shrugs* But I do hope you enjoyed it! *Hides in corner and rethinks life*

Lancer is next, I promise.

*yeets out*