Spring Day

It was just another Normal Friday in your small town, you felt happy because it was your favorite season, Spring. Everything seemed normal, just the way you liked it. While you were sitting on the bench waiting for your bus for school, someone sits beside you it was one of your best friends, Andre. When he looked up from his phone and looked at you he noticed that you were dazing off.
Andre: "hey y/n you alright?"
Y/n: "huh?! Oh hi Andre! Yeah i'm fine just taking a little nap because I didn't really sleep that well last night."
Andre: "oh, why?"
Y/n: " I was studying for the english test today thats why."
Suddenly the bus arrives, you and Andre start entering the bus and start sitting at the back in your usual seats. You suddenly see Andre all nervous and wanted to know why.
Y/n: "whats wrong Andre?"
Andre: "I kinda forgot there was an english test today! Damn it."
You thought to yourself
Damn you Andre your making me feel sorry for you
While Andre was worrying you said...
Y/n: "here take my notes I took last night it might help you, theres pictures."
Andre: " THANK YOU SOO MUCH y/n!!!!"
He hugged you so tight you thought you could have passes out but he stoped right on time.
Finally the bus stoped, you and Andre stepped off and the bus drove away...while you were walking you saw a group of girls in the distance crowding around some people that you assumed were some random boys and when you took a closer look it was just some boys. You sighed in disappointment, not just because it was just some random boys but because the other girls are so into them.
You thought to yourself...
Stupid just stupid *sigh*
You weren't really interested in boys that much you just thought they were cruel people that would break every heart they come across, so you wouldn't even bother about them anymore. The only reason you were friends with Andre was because he's gay. When he was done looking at your notes for the english test he gave it back to you.
Andre- "thanks again y/n I owe you one"
Y/n: "yeah you better"
And with that he ran to his other group of friends leaving you alone like always.
Spring days were always the same, aren't they?