Closet

I was afraid to look up at him. Suddenly he started chuckling like something was funny. He disgusted me like all the other boys do. I looked him in the eye trying not to cry he looked back.
J-hope "well well looks like the pretty girl's trying to act tough"
I tried pushing him back but he cought my hand just on time.
J-hope "trying to escape again I see, tsk tsk hah we changed our class scheduals so that we can all look after you. You have been really bad lately and we want to see you. qDon't cause anymore problems for us, ok little girl?"
He leaned closer and said again pushing my hands harder to the wall.
J-hope "ok little girl?"
Y/n "ok fine, now let me go"
He let you go and you looked back and he smiled while saying.
J-hope "see you in english y/n"
Inside———————
You took your seat at the back as usual and j-hope sat beside you on the right. While another boy named Ren who always hits on girls.It was your bad luck to sit between two idiotic boys.
When the class started the teacher got sent to the office because of some dumb attendance problems so the teacher was gonna be there for a while. The rest of the class was just talking and fooling around. While you were standing up reading a book Ren pinned you (which ended up you droping your book.) to the wall and said
Ren "hey y/n lets have a bit of fun"
You tried to get of his grip but the more you struggle the more tight his grip gets, it started to hurt. He then leaned closer and grabbed you and then pulled you into a closet. J-hope finally noticed you were gone.
J-hope POV———————————
I just sat down in my desk while everyone else moved around. I wasn't that fond of socializing with lots of people. Namjoon asigned me with y/n in english so she better not tell on what we have done. I decided to doze of a bit and before i know it the little slut was gone.
J-hope "fuck Namjoon's gonna fucking kill me!"
I tried to look around frantically for that bitch and asked everyone where she could be.
Girl 1 "Oh hello Hoseok"
J-hope "have you seen y/n anywhere?"
Girl 2 "umm the last person I saw her with was Ren"
J-hope "and where the fuck is he?"
Girl 1 "idk"
No one was in the classroom except me. I gave up trying to find that stupid bitch.
J-hope "fuck Namjoons going to kill me for this"
Y/n POV—————-
While you both were the closet he grabbed both of your arms so you couldn't use them to escape. You struggled to get out. Tears in your eyes you could only see that you couldn't escape. Ren pulled you closer to him and said in a whisper.
Ren "now now you little bitch, you have to be quiet"
He put one hand over your mouth so you couldn't scream and the mote you struggled to get out the more he stabbes you with his fingernails cutting deep through your skin.
Tears fell out of your eyes and down your face.
Ren "aww cmon now you little bitch don't cry"
I couldn't believe Ren was doing this. I hate all of them. He is a bastard. He was dating Joy from our class. Typical men, and this proves my point of men braking every heart they come across. I was devestated. Joy will be heartbroken if she found out what he was doing. I cryed and no could hear me. Until someone opened the closet door.