I: Ryan Stocks x Reader ~ Stronger Together

Imagine you are the twin sister of Ryan Stocks which makes you the daughter of charity Dingle

Imagine you are the twin sister of Ryan Stocks which makes you the daughter of charity Dingle. You have always looked out for Ryan especially with him having his own problems, you knew he could stick up for himself but that didn't stop you from worrying weather he got home late or you saw him in a crowd of people thoughts always rushed through your head; was he getting bullied, has he been hurt, nothing could stop those feelings when you got them; the only thing which could was talking to Ryan for yourself.

"Ryan are you sure this is the right thing to do" you asked your brother as you sat in the passenger seat of his car, you both were going to meet your biological mother however you were more sceptical about the whole thing, you didn't want yourself or your brother to get hurt and knew Their was a chance you would.

"No but it's the only way we will find out if it is the right thing to do" Ryan spoke a lot of sense which always made you think, you knew he was right; you wouldn't know if it's the right thing to do unless you went ahead with it.

"Ryan promise me that whatever happens today we will still have each other" you looked towards your brother who was driving his car.

"Y/N I promise. You know that." Ryan smiled not looking away from the road, the car came to a stop as you came to a red light.

"I know, I just don't want this to get in between us, your my twin and I wouldn't be who I am today if I never had you around" you spoke to your twin brother who looked at you with a smile on his face, his smile always made you smile even more.

"It won't get in between us because we are strong. Just because we're meeting our biological mother won't change that. Y/N were a team; always have been always will be" Ryan reminded you which immediately made you feel better. Soon Ryan has parked the car and you were full of nerves, you wanted to back out now.

"Ryan go on your own to meet Charity, I can't, I'm not ready" you mumbled anxiously.

"If Your sure" Ryan nodded getting out of his car. You watched as he walked towards a park bench, a woman was sat on it too, that must have been Charity, you looked like her in some ways, one being your hair; your hair was a blonde type colour just like hers. You watched Ryan and the woman; Ryan looked over to you and nodded so you decided to get out the car and join your brother but you knew it probably wasn't going to end well.

"Are you always do rude?" You heard Ryan speak as you approached the pair and your feelings were correct it wasn't ending well just like you expected.