Chapter 1

Cassidy's POV
Hi I'm Cassandra Nora Allen and I'm going to tell you the story of my life.
Nobody's POV
20 years ago
"What should we name her?" Nora said while looking at her husband and son. "How about Jasmine Nora Allen?" Henry said. "No her name should be Cassandra." Barry said while looking at his baby sister. "Cassandra it is." Nora said looking at her daughter.
2 years later *the night Nora dies*
Nora was in Cassidy's room putting her to sleep. "Goodnight my sweet angel." Nora said as she kissed Cassidy's forehead. Nora and Henry go say goodnight to Barry. Nora was downstairs when lighting came in. Nora screamed as she saw the light. Barry hears his 2 year old sister crying and screaming so he runs to his sister's room. He picks her up quickly and walks downstairs with Cassidy behind him. Barry and Cassidy was the lighting. Cassidy passes out and Barry was outside. Joe comes in and picks up Cassidy, he checked her pluse just in case and he was good because she did. Joe walk into the house with Barry and an passed out Cassidy.
Cassidy's POV
My life was a mess since that night.
14 years later
My brother is in a coma from being hit by lighting. His monitor went off and the doctors let me stay because I would end up cutting myself maybe because I've had that problem in the past. Dr.Wells wanted to take my brother back to star labs. He did but I went with because I wasn't leaving his side. Caitlin and Cisco gave me an inhaler for my asthma. Dr.Wells was checking up on me. My brother wakes up, and I hug him. His hand started moving fast and Caitlin looks at me. "What the hell was that?" Barry said looking at all of us. He was freaking out he super speeds to see Iris and I went with because I wanted to get some coffee and I needed to take Brittany with me. No Brittany is not my daughter she's my brother and Iris' daughter. Brittany is 3 years old. I'm 15 years old. I have been taking care of Brittany while Barry was in a coma. Barry and Iris have been together since they graduated high school. They had Brittany when they were 23. They are 25 years old. Brittany just turned 8 months ago. She was born Januray 5, 2012. I did my scan on Dr.Wells something seemed wrong with him. I found nothing wrong with him maybe he blocked me out. Me and my brother were set on finding our mom's killer. It's been 14 years since she got murdered that night. I didn't always have the perfect life as a kid. I had no one to celebrate mothers day with as a kid.
Flashback
I was 8 years old in the 2nd grade and I lived with my big brother because the moment he turned 18 He became my legal guardian. It was a Friday 2 days before mother's day everyone else was making something for their mom. My best friend Mandy comes to me and asks why I'm not making a craft for my mom. I never told her about my mom being dead for 6 years. "She's not alive anymore she died 6 years ago." I said almost about to cry.
End of flashback