Chapter 2

Cassidy's POV
Iris and my brother are dating. Joe's work partner named Eddie likes Iris and wants to be with her but he can't because my brother is with Iris and not him. Eddie has no idea about them. I was at star labs we were catching reverse flash and this guy under the mask that killed my mom but we don't know who is under the mask at all.  I want to find out more about who reverse flash is but my eye scan wasn't working on this guy oh yeah I'm Bionic I have been since I was a baby. I stand there looking at my mom's killer. I wanted to strangle him so badly but I'm not a speedster and I could get hurt and Barry and Joe don't want me to get hurt. If I got hurt they would be unhappy. Eddie is still trying to get with Iris and it pisses me off. It's Christmas and Brittany is already trying to open her presents. Iris had a big surprise for all of us. She tells us at the Christmas party and she tells us all. "I'm pregnant with Barry's second child." She says and all of us are so happy for the both of them.
Iris' POV
I just told everyone that I'm pregnant with mine and Barry's second child. They are all excited about the baby and Brittany is so happy to be a big sister to her baby sister or brother.
Barry's POV
Iris told me she was pregnant before she told the rest. I don't want Dr.Wells finding out about my second child. He doesn't even know Brittany is my daughter. We think Dr.Wells is reverse flash but we don't know for sure if it's him. Brittany is under high alert and now Iris and the baby will to be too. Now Eddie can't take Iris away from me. I hope this baby is a boy so I can teach him to run like me even of he's a speedster which he would be because I'm a speedster so it will be in his blood.
Iris' POV
Barry has been a good father to Brittnay so I know he will be a good dad to this baby, plus he's been taking care of his little sister Cassidy since she was 8 years old so he's been very responsible. Me and Barry both want a boy. Eddie cant have me.