PROLOGUE

First of all, this fan fiction would not have been possible if it weren't for @Han_Rawrr, who wrote Dark, or @Imaginator1Dx, who wrote After, and @LarryFeelsSigh, who wrote Psychotic. Follow them on twitter, great writers. It wouldn't be fair to go on a write a fan fiction that they inspired me to write.

See, this is my twist on things... it won't be exactly like After, Dark, or Psychotic. I'm not going to give you all that warning crap, alright? It's rated R for a reason. Also, I don't care if you promote your stories on here. Lol, I recommend you do it actually, you never know who'll see/like it. People who actually put "don't promote stories" on their warnings or fanfics are straight out pathetic and plain out stupid. All people want is help for fuck sakes, but I'm not one of those people so let's roll.

I had to change some things up, in order for all of this to make sense. Enjoy and one thing, I'd keep track of the dates. ;)

----

October 27, 2015

Rose's POV

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Kelsey asked me.

"My job?"

"Everyone's outside, you should be outside too!" She told me.

"Why? What's going on?"

"Didn't you hear? The new guy is coming."

"So? I don't see the big deal anyways. We get new patients here every day."

"No, Rose. This one... this one is different." She led me outside.

We watched as a white van pulled up. Two men grabbed a hold of the new patient's arms. Now I was really curious. What did he look like? He kept his head down, so I couldn't quite see him.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked as I was brought back to reality.

"Just the first time I saw you." I smiled.

He smirked. "Oh yeah? Why's that?"

"I never... I never expected you to be," I look him up and down. "The way you are."

He huffed. "Speaking of the first time we saw each other," he took out a cigarette. "You handled things pretty well. I thought you wouldn't play cards with me because I came off as a 'threat'."

I smiled.

"Yeah, well you're pretty amazing. I don't just say that to any serial killer." I joked.

He stayed serious. "About that, Rose it's been well over a month."

"What?" I asked confused.

"You know what I'm talking about. What's your verdict?" He smirked.

I looked at him.

"Look," Harry leaned into me. "The bodyguards around this place are staring at us. Meet me in ward C. Midnight, yeah?" His lips slightly touched my cheek. "Our usual meeting place." He grinned.

Midnight it is.

-------

"Rose! Rose!"

"Hey," I said sitting down a bit spooked up. I was a bit exhausted. I basically ran the whole way here. All I heard was Lori's voice calling after me. I know she's wrong. I know she's wrong. She has to be wrong.

"Hey," he said exhaling smoke. "What's wrong?"

"Lori told me some stupid stuff before coming here." I shook it off. "Just ignore it, but uh, let's get to the point alright? What happened with the three girls?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "You actually believe I did it, don't you?" He huffed.

"I have the right to know before I decide on whether I think you're innocent or guilty." I said, serious. Lori kind of messed me up with all this stuff she told me about Harry before coming here.

"You really, really, really want to know?" He asked.

I nodded. "It's been a month. I know you're innocent Harry." He has to be. Lori nor anyone is getting in the way of that. She's wrong. "I know you are, you've proven to me that you are, but... I still want to know what happened or what their names were at least."

He nodded, putting the cigarette out with his tip of his shoe.

"Their names were Tessa, Bo, and Jamie." He smirked. "And this is what happened."