Ch.6

Her confession

6th grade

Everything that happens in this chapter has actually happened

Mya pov

I jump off the bus waving bye to Arabella who's yelling out the bus window and walk up to my cousins house. Petting their two dogs for a few minutes before heading out. Down the road over the hills and into my driveway. It only took 5 maybe 6 minutes? I walk up my steps and I'm greeted by my two dogs barking through the door.

"Hi baby's" I walk into the house. I go back to my room setting down my bag and changing into a tank top and shorts slipping my shoes back on I go back out.

They instantly start jumping up and down for attention and I scratch their heads walking over to the door grabbing their leashes and hooking it to their collars.

I take them outside for a bit running around with them before I see a firmiler figure coming up the road. Alisha. We dated secretly in the 5th grade breaking up during the summer. I still liked her of course. I like to think she still likes me. Probably not true but none the less.

"Hi" I say as she comes up

"Hey" She smiles

"Um..Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask

"Oh right sorry..are you busy?"

"No no I'm alone well minus" I motion down to the two dogs wagging their tails at her. She smiles

"So you don't mind?"

"Not at all" I assure

We messed with the dogs,talked,whatever we wanted along with a promise for it not to be awkward anymore. To stay friends and hang out again. I flopped on my bed with a smile. I laugh happy rolling over on my stomach petting the small dog laying against my pillow exhausted. Shadow jumping onto the bed after noticing he's not getting attention.

I pet him too for a bit before my screen lit up. Look at it I see a text from Arabella.

Hey
Arabella

What do you want?
Me

Help with the math right? She could have done it in class!! I did. I roll my eyes

I...I need to talk to you
Arabella

?? About?
Me

Um...well..you
Arabella

Me?
Is it about me messing with you all day??
Seriously?
Me

Mya
Arabella

Is she mad at me? Is she trying to not be friends? Oh wow wonder how long that will last.

I try being serious but just deleted it so I tried being funny 'alright Mrs.Serious' didn't like it either I settle for nothing instead.

I..I like you. Like a lot..
Arabella

...
No shit
Me

Well I knew that. It's not a surprise.

What!
Arabella

I already knew that it was pretty obvious
Me

Well...
Do you like me?
Arabella

..I can't explain this to her. God she probably can't handle all my craziness..my mental breakdowns..panic and anxiety attacks. God she'd be freaking out constantly. Plus being the jealous bitch I am..how her friends cling to her? Yikes...

Arabella...
I know you like me and..look I just know you couldn't handle me
Me

Yes I could!!
Arabella

I know you think that...but I hide a lot from you...plus I'm very different than when I'm friends with someone
Me

I could do it!
Arabella

Arabella...
Me

Mya!
Arabella

I'm sorry but no...
Me

I toss my phone down on the bed shaking my head a tingle in my eyes. I'm not going to cry. My emotions can't be let out now not when I was so happy a few minutes ago. I can hear the notifications pouring in. I shake my head walking out of my room.

"Come on loves let's go watch a movie"

And now you know Myas side! The chapters will probably go back to being short

Bye!