Returned

~Chapter Six~

(BEN's Point of View)

I woke up on a dark room. I looked around, and I couldn't see anything. All of a sudden, the lights switched on, and squinted my eyes, as they tried to adjust to the large change of light. I tried standing up, but the ropes that were tied around me, were keeping me still.

I saw a lady with a clock for an eye, and I instantly knew who was keeping me here. ClockWork.

"Why are you keeping me?!" I yelled at her, and she shook her head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk," Her tongue clicked, "I wouldn't use that kind of tone with me, if you knew what was good for you." She laughed.

I held back my urge to scream, and yell at her. I closed my eyes, and I looked up at her, and my eyes shot open. My eyes were like an endless pit, and my red pupil brightened. ClockWork looked into my eyes, and stared for a while, as if she was in a trance.

Jeff came running into the room I was kept in, and he looked at ClockWork. "What do you think you're doing to Ben?!" He yelled. He pushed ClockWork to the floor, and she fell. Slenderman wrapped his tentacles around ClockWork, trapping her.

Jeff ran towards me, and hugged me tightly. He looked at me, and leaned in for a kiss. I shoved my lips on his, and his tongue entered my mouth, exploring. I pulled away, and gestured my head towards the ropes that were holding me, "Y'know, I'd like to get out of these!" I chuckled. "Oh, right!" Jeff answered.

He gripped his knife in his hoodie pocket, and pulled it out. He cut the main part of the ropes, and they drifted to the ground. Then, I summoned my sword.

Slenderman removed his tentacles, and I pinned ClockWork to the ground. "Here's for taking me." I stabbed her multiple times in her thighs. She screamed in pain, and I laughed insanely. Jeff walked over, and glared at ClockWork.

Jeff picked ClockWork up, and set her in the chair. He tied her on the chair, with one of the longer pieces of rope. He plunged his knife into her stomach, and she screamed in pain again. We left her there to die, since she wasn't immortal like the rest of us in the Slender's Mansion. Wonder why.

Slenderman chuckled, "Nice work, everyone. She's a weakling." We nodded in agreement. "She didn't hold up much of a fight." Jeff said. I laughed, and walked over to ClockWork. She looked up at me, and sorrow washed over her. She hung her head, looking to the ground. I kneed her in the face, and she began crying.

"Hahah, loser." I said, laughing manically. I walked out of the house, and Slenderman and Jeff followed. "Alrighty, I'll leave you two alone, and I'm going to the mansion." Slenderman said. "Okay, thanks for coming to save me, I really appreciate it." I smiled, and looked up at Slenderman. I gave him a hug, just for the hell of it. He smiled, and patted my shoulders. "Anytime." Slenderman said.

I broke the hug, and Slenderman teleported away. I chuckled, and turned around to see Jeff sitting on the ground. "I want a hug, too." He said. I chuckled, "Of course!" I answered. I walked over to him, and he pulled me on his lap, and my body was facing him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. "I love you." I said, leaning in for a hug.

"I love you, too." He said, and I smiled. I gave him a peck on the lips, and I sat there for a minute.

(Jeff's Point of View)

I looked into Ben's eyes, and I leaned forwards, and he fell on his back, with me on top of him. He blushed, and I leaned in for another kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and his tongue pushed agains my lips. My lips parted, and his tongue entered my mouth. I began swerving my hips, and I broke the kiss after some time. A trail of saliva connected our mouths.

The saliva trail broke, and drool was hanging from both of our lips. I wiped it away, and so did Ben. "We should head back." I said. Ben nodded, and I slid off him, still on the ground. "Shoulder ride!" I shouted. Ben laughed, and hoped on my shoulders.

I stood up with him on my shoulders, and I held onto his legs. I ran back to the house, and we entered. I made sure Ben wouldn't smack his head off the top of the door frame, and bent down a little. Everyone came running over to us, "Where've you been?" Laughing Jack said. "Oh, only being kidnapped." He chuckled, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

Everyone laughed, and we all sat down on the living room floor, besides Sally. We decided to play Spin the Bottle, and Eyeless Jack ran up to the kitchen, and found a brown bottle. He set it in the middle of the circle.

~Hallo, I decided to make Spin the Bottle in the next chapter. I really enjoy writing this story, and I don't plan on ending it soon! :D

G'Bye!