Chappie 3

A few months had passed, a few horrible months so to speak.

It was hard for the two, knowing one of them would be gone in a matter of weeks. It was hard.

They made sure to do lots of things they always wanted to do, embarrassing or not, they still did it.

They tried to push the thought of not being together for long out of their heads, but it always came back.

Sometimes they would cry over it.

The days passed and soon it was just the day before Katsuki left.

"This fucking sucks!" Shoto said while sitting on Katsukis bed, watching him pack up some last minute things.

Katsuki looked up from what he was doing.

"I know, I hate this to, but I kinda have no choice." He walked over to Shoto and sat next to him. "But one day I will come back."

Shoto slouched. "You better!" He said pouting. Katsuki giggled, thinking that Shoto pouting was cute.

"Whats so funny?" Shoto asked. Katsuki shrugged.

"You free tonight?" Shoto asked.

"For a bit, why?"

"I want to take you out on one more date before you leave."

Katsuki smiled. "Of course!"

He junped ontop of Shoto and hugged him tight, head on chest a arms rapped around his upper back. Shoto did the same, his head ontop of the blondes head and arms rapped around his waist.

"Im going to miss a lot of things, but I'm gonna miss you the most." Katsuki said, nuzzling his face more into his chest.

Shoto sighed. "Me too."

~~~Time skippy ~~~

It was the day Katsuki and his family left.

Shoto and Katsuki were saying their goodbyes.

"I can't believe ur leaving me." Shoto said, arms around Katsuki. Katsuki sighed. "Me too, but I will come back, one day at least."

"You better!"

They talked for a while longer till Katsukis flight was able to be boarded.

The time finally came when the plame had arrived. They hugged and kissed one last time.

Promised each other the other would come back soon.

Then he was gone.

"Please come back."

*Off in the distance*

"Finally! Haha!"

Ok, this was short af,
1 - I got major writers block
2 - I dont know how to continue this chapter.

And with the person who said 'finally', maybe the next or 2 more chapters, that character will be introduced, but you wont know its true identity till later.

Anyways, hope you liked it and see you in the next chapter.

Byeeee