Chapter 1. (Sienna to side)

"Girls! Wake up!" Uncle Ant shouted through the intercom, he had to use the intercom because he was in the kitchen on the ground floor and me and Sienna have the whole 2nd floor to ourselves. I groaned but still got out of bed, walking into the elevator with Sienna close behind both in our pyjamas only she looked more decent, Sienna always did.

We both whined about starting a new school while eating breakfast and uncle Ant just sat watching us with amusement.

"But what if people take the mic outta my accent?" I asked sadly, my Italian accent strong while munching on my apple.

"If they do there knobs so you have my permission to punch someone." Uncle Ant told me, he now lost his accent but that was expected since he moved here at 18 then travels round the world.

"Uncle Ant, you don't get it do you? I'm the only one in this house who speaks different and what if I don't fit in?" I asked looking between the two people I now call my family.

"Well no one in Italy took the mic out of my American accent." Sienna pointed out.

"If your that worried just don't talk." Uncle Ant suggested. "Now go get ready Kiddo's."

--

I walked with Sienna to my blue bike, this would be the first time I rode with anyone other than Serenity on the back of me.

I was wearing black leather pants, light blue belly top with the words "Bad girl, hard life" wrote in big black letters on the front the shirt shirt ended above my belly button showing my piercing, I had light blue converse, my signature leather jacket, and my blue hair down in waves with our signature black hair bandana in. I had my gangs dog tag hanging down down from my neck and I had my black earrings in along with my blue nose stud. I slipped my blue helmet on and passed Sienna the black one.

Sienna was wearing white ripped extra skinny jeans with a purple vest top, white leather jacket, purple vans and her dyed blonde hair was in a ponytail with the same signature black hair bandana and the same dog tag, except slightly different, hanging from her neck.

I hopped on and Sienna sat behind me holding on tightly, this was her first ride on a motorbike so she was a little scared I think, I started the bike and she jumped when I revved the engine making me grin, I was actually once like this and I remember it well, once she settled down I set off and we rode to school, pulling into the school gates I noticed most people in the car park were staring. I stopped the engine and let Sienna hop off, she took the helmet off and looked at me in awe.

"That was awesome! I shudda done that years ago!" She yelled so loud everyone was now staring at us, I just took my helmet off and nodded laughing at her look of awe.

"God Si, its not a big deal." I muttered quietly starting to walk to the entrance, people were whispering but I didn't care, neither did Sienna by the look of it.

"Did your uncle get us the same classes?" Sienna asked as we walked up the stairs to the entrance doors. I just nodded.

We walked past a group of boys wearing leather jackets that had sluts hanging off their arms. The boys were watching as well, but their sluts were whining about random things.

We both walked to reception talking quietly in Italian about random things. We told the receptionist man who we were and when he heard my name last he seemed slightly nervous making me smirk, once he got himself together he told us to he'd on into the principals office so we did.

The principal; Mr. Summers, was sat behind his desk and when we walked in he looked up at us and smiled a warm smile.

"Miss Ronaldo, miss Jacobs, its a pleasure to have you join our school. By the look of it miss Jacobs you have perfect attendance and a high target level for each year, not causing much trouble but yet speaking your mind letting people know exactly what you thought. I was surprised you were moving here instead of staying in your rich spoilt brat school. However, your quality's we think is extremely good in a student so we welcome you with open arms." He told Sienna with a look of disbelief, I saw sienna flinch when he mentioned the whole "I was surprised you were moving here instead of staying in your rich spoilt brat school." thing but she didn't say anything.