Facts: Hailey/Yoongi

I know we kinda already did facts about us in our previous chapters but we can go ahead an put more facts here?

If the girls are okay with it?

Maybe people can ask us questions and we can do a Q&A?

Any way here are my facts:

I'm an '02 liner meaning I am 16.

Born on August 30th (bday twin?)

My bias of BTS is Yoongi (obvi)

Wrecker is Jin and Taehyung

My NCT127 bias is Yuta wrecker is Johnny

My GOT7 bias is Yugyeom

Wrecker Varies...

And I'm still learning the names of BigBang members all I know is that in the Fantastic Baby music video he is blonde....

I'm really sorry don't come at me I've only been listening for a few days and haven't been able to study.

I am in the 11th grade.

My favorite movie is Priceless and 15:17 to Paris... Both are based on true events that's has happened...

The other NON KPOP I listen to is Why Don't We, RoadTrip, Charlie Puth, In Real Life....and more I'm just to lazy to write then all down..

I love to watch Riverdale and The Good Doctor

I can't stand the old Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory...I HAVE to watch the one with Johnny Depp.

I absolutely love Harry Potter

I'm a Slytherin 🐍

I have a boyfriend IRL but don't tell him about my relationship with Yoongi

I live with my grandparents...

I don't know my real dad because he was put in jail when I was a baby and has been in and out ever since...

Uhhhh

Yeah that's all I have if you guys have questions you can ask

I'm sure the other girls will do one eventually...I just log on the most because I have lots of free time...

So yeah and girls (the others that run this account) if u want to ask me anything go ahead I'm sure I haven't told you everything...

So yeah

Peace ☮️

Love 💜

Bangtan 🇰🇷