Hallway. . .

Ms. G's Pov

I dropped off my students at the cafeteria and started heading to my empty classroom to eat. Everything was fine until I saw Mr. Hotdog. We stopped in our tracks and looked at each other. Awkwardness filled the air, neither of us talked. The incident that happened the other day filled my mind.
Flashback. . .

"So you're more of a donut man huh?" I said. "Mhmm maybe you could bring me some one day." Mr. Hotdog replied. I chuckled and lightly punched his arm. We made it to my classroom and talked. "Let me go get something out of my closet, I have a surprise for you."

Mr. Hotdog got excited and watched me closely so he could see his gift. But right when I opened the door..my strap on fell out accidentally. I gasped loudly and Mr. Hotdogs eyes opened wide. My favorite student Livia Gonzalez ran out the closet screaming "IM FINALLY FREE". Fuck I forgot she was in there.

Mr. Hotdog was shocked. We sat in silence for a bit before he silently walked out the classroom.
End of flashback. . .

He cleared his throat and walked past me. That's it, I can't hold it in anymore. "Mr. Hotdog wait!" He stopped in his tracks and did an aBoUt FaCe so he could look at me. "That strap on wasn't your gift, I forgot I put it in my closet! Please talk to me oppar, I-I miss you.." Mr. Hotdog looked at me with teary eyes..