Chapter Eight: Declaration of War

Chapter Eight (River)

I made it official after that.

Dominic and I were dating, secretly. We kept it to ourselves and just acted rather calmly around each other in front of our cabin mates and the rest of camp. We did our daily rituals without any fuss from anyone.

Got up, showered, breakfast, went to the arts and crafts cabin, went for a walk, the occasional swim (even though it was getting colder), then it was time for lunch. Before and after lunch, Dominic and I would meet somewhere quiet and get things out of our system. We never got past the intense making out because we were both paranoid.

This was safe.

No one would catch us this way.

Or so I thought.

"I've been waiting for this all day." Dominic confessed eagerly as we stood in the shower room before lunch a couple days after making our relationship official. I smirked faintly as I pressed him up against the tiled wall, lacing my fingers together with his and touching them to the tiles. I leaned in, our noses brushing together before I tilted my head, capturing his lips.

My body ached to be inside him, my mind spun in circles and my cock was pressing so hard against the inside of my jeans that it was almost painful. I pressed my hips against Dominic's, listening to him moan against my lips. He parted his lips first this time, trying to tug his hands away from mine, but I gripped them tightly. He whined in distress, but didn't give up on taking over my mouth.

He was driving me insane. I wanted to touch his bare skin. I wanted to run my hands over his smooth doll-like skin. I wanted to feel his heat around me, engulfing me.

I growled low in my throat, surprised by how animalistic I had become. I wasn't normally like this. I was pretty stoic in everything I did. I made it that way so no one could tell what was going on, but it was so hard to grapple control on the situation when Dominic was writhing against me, staring at me with gorgeous crystal blue eyes.

"Let me move my hands." Dominic murmured against my lips. I melted, unhooking our hands so he could put his hands on my hips, my hands on either side of his head against the tiled wall to keep me up. Dominic stared up at me dreamily, smiling coyly.

"You're really hard today." He commented, tilting his head a little and trailing his hand down to cup between my legs, his thumb pushing on the zipper teasingly. I gritted my teeth to keep any sounds at bay. Instead, I occupied my mouth by capturing Dominic's again.

That was one thing I had learned over the few weeks Dominic had been here. He could be as naive and sweet as he'd like, but once it came to sex, he was a tease. He liked touching my spots, licking my neck and suckling on my earlobe. It drove me insane and it only got worse when he cupped me, ready to get down on his knees to take me into his mouth.

But we couldn't go that far. If we did... Who knows what would happen.

Dominic didn't seem to care suddenly, though. He was massaging my groin, making me moan very faintly into his mouth. He sucked my tongue and rose on his toes to get closer into my mouth. He let go of my crotch to reach up, grabbing my hands off the walls. He pulled them down his sides, trailing them on his snug, thin sweatshirt that was partially unzipped to reveal nothing underneath.

Nothing, but flawless white skin that begged to be marred with purple hickies.

He dropped my hands onto his hips before reaching up to put his arms around my neck, pulling me down closer. We had just gotten into a deep, sensual kiss when I heard something. It sounded like a twig snapping outside. I immediately tore away from Dominic, who jumped in surprise and looked at me confused before I quickly held a finger to my lips.