0- Miss Goodness has Evilness

"Miss Goodness," a Tall African American male says, his head poking into a classroom with blank walls, his dark brown eyes looking at a pale woman with mud brown hair as she puts down a box on top of another box. "You, Ma'am, are evil towards your students."

"Am not!" The woman says, a British accent slipping past her lips, turning to glare at the man. "I am woman who is trying to educate my students, Mr. O'Brien."

"By teaching them," Mr. O'Brien says slowly as he walks in and to the boxes, opening one and pulls out a realistic baby. "While having them partner up and babysit robotic babies?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Miss Goodness says, giving a seemingly sweet smile. "After all, they'll end up becoming parents one way or another."

"But they're either Sixteen or seventeen," Mr. O'Brien says, his confusion leaking into his voice as he places the robotic Baby back into the box. "And a few of them are already going through Parenthood."

"Oh, I already looked into the students who aren't going through Parenthood already," Miss Goodness says, as she goes to sit at her desk, struggling to fix the papers there. "So those teens aren't going to be struggling, plus I'll give them some tips. Or, and only or, the ones being introduced to Parenthood in my class could give those people advise."

"You're a Speech Teacher, Miss Goodness," The Man says, utterly confused to the woman's reason. "What use of doing this project will help your class?"

"They can find out what stress parents go through during the first few months," Miss Goodness says, eyes wide as she looks at Mr. O'Brien with a scary aura leaking out of her small frame.

"Oh... Kay now," he says, backing up a bit before he stands up straight. "Guess I'll ask a few of my students which Speech Teacher they'll have them. Give them a heads up."

"Yeah, you go do that," she says, a happy smile stretching itself on to her lips, the aura weakening as she watches Mr. O'Brien walk out hurriedly. "Oh, and make sure that They learn about Safe Sex! I know this will help with your Sex Ed. Class!"

Mr. O'Brien only felt his face flush, his eyes looking forward as he tries to calm himself. He sometimes wonders what he got himself into when he decided to befriend Miss Goodness. He should have known that someone with a kind name, sweet looking personality and a friendly face could be to dangerous of a friend.

Utterly... Full... Of... Evil. He thought as he walks down the stairs and out of Miss Goodness' sight. The woman smiled happily, her eyes looking gentle as her body seems relaxed.

"Seems you aren't that willing," she said, her lips loosing the smile as it relaxed to a bored face. "To put your students to the test, Taylor."

________________________________________________________________________

This is a play off of Bad Boy and Good Girl cliché. But with a twist, a twist that will not be told. As this story progresses, you'll see elements of the cliché genre, and you may become pissed off if you wish.

But remember this; There is no such thing, as a Happily Ever After.