chapter*1

Hey guys hw u all...
This is my frst update n writing so plz beware... N thnx for all of ur support..😍😘😘

Now being m a blabbering grl 😝😝😜 let's move n enjoy reading...😘

*********************************

A grl is sleeping peacefully bt for a change not in her bedroom ...now u mst be thinking that " thn whr she is??" ..than I must tell u that she is in her gym room in her gym dress...

It's 7 at mrng bt our grl is slpt doing her exercise in the middle

It's 7 at mrng bt our grl is slpt doing her exercise in the middle. . hw crazy😂😂..

The fact is that she is forced fr ths by her mom...n wt cn a poor soul must do n the bst option she got to escape from her mom is ths only😯😯 .  ..

A lady in her mid forties entered in the gym room vch is her home only.... She aspected that her daughter mst be doing  her daily exercise bt for a shock would a less word wt she seen after entering is that she is sleeping on the abdominal bench....with a cute pout.... lingering on her face...

Seeing this the lady face palmed her n went near her....

Lady: baby...get up ...wt r u even doing here....

After hearing the sound the poor soul's
Sleep was disturbed ...n she wake with a sudden jolt ...n stood thr... innocently as rlly nothing had happened...

Girl: wt hppnd mom ..y r u evn shouting...at this hour of time...😪😪😪

Yeah ..thy r none other than our neela maa n avni....(Ann)...

Avni: mommy y r u shouting u jst spoil my sleep ...😟😞 ....

Neela: r u even for real avni ...

Avni : correction mommy...not avni ..Ann...u know naa I don't like the name avni... N all call me Ann only so u too have to .😣😣😣..

Neela: ok baba...bt frst tell me wt r u doing here...I told u to do exercise ...not to sleep🙄🙄...

Avni: mommy plz.. u know naa I don't like this gyming n all..

Neela : ok baba now come ... N have ur brfst as u r gonna late for the college .

Avni: oh yeah I totally forgotten about it...thnx mom n bye. ...

With that avni ran out twards her room to get ready for the cllg...n neela maa chuckled at her daughter's antics...

After smtime ...Ashish n neela are waiting for avni at the dining table to have breakfast...

N here our grl came running from the stairs....😝😁

😝😁