Chapter 4

Walking into Shane's office, I couldn't help the gasp that escaped my lips. his office was huge! My eyes wondered over to Shane. He was staring at me with a weird look in his eyes.

"Go sit down and touch nothing" Shane grumbles

I walk over to the couch an flop down. I find a remote and press the power button. Out of the desk a huge 60inch flatscreen comes up. I squeal of happiness because now I won't miss the saints game.

Turning around I see Shane on the phone...so I guess he won't mind that I watch the game.

Saints 7 jets 0

Drew throws the ball to one of his wide receivers but it was intercepted!!

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? YOU THROW LIKE A SISSY GET YIUR SHIT TOGETHER DREW!!!!" I yell at the tv

Shane runs over to me

"Hanna are you okay? I heard you scream....."

"I'm fine. Just yelling at the players"

Shane looks at the tv "you know that they can't hear you....right?"

"Well duh I'm not stupid"

"Are you sure about that" Shane asks getting closer to me

"I'm positive...the only stupid one here is you"

"Babe you don't want to go there. I will have you screaming my name in no time. You will be begging me to give it to you"

"That will never happen" with that I get up and walk out of the room swaying my hips as I walk.

I made it into the hallway when I was pushed up against it.

"You will never walk away from me again. do you understand me?" Shane's eyes are black

"I will do what ever I want"

"As will i"

With that Shane's lips attacked mine. And I was totally okay with it.