Introduction

(Before you read, yes, at first it's a lot like the original game)

"Hey! (Y/N)" Sayori calls for you. Welp, shes here again. You stand up from your seat, and sigh. "What's up Sayori?" You ask. "Nothing!" Sayori grabs your hand and drags you to the Literature Club, a club you just recently joined. Of course, I can't spend time reading. She swings open the doors, and tells the club that you were wasting time in a empty room reading. "Well I cant spend ALL my time here." You say. "Well, the club should be important, too! It's a literature club after all." Sayori says. You roll your eyes and laugh. Monika smiles sweetly. "Sayori, he can take breaks." "But.."
Sayori stops talking and sits down at a desk. You look around the classroom. Monika and Sayori are working on poems, you see Natsuki looking at you and she quickly looks away, and Yuri is grinning at you, messing with her hair. You take a seat.

TEN MINS LATER

You pack your things and get ready to leave. "Wanna walk home together, (Y/N)?" Sayori blushes.  "I actually need to go to the store, maybe tomorrow?" Sayori groans and walks off. Yuri goes to you. "I need to go to the store, too.. mind if I come?" You smile. "Not at all!" Yuri picks up her bag and you two exit the literature club, making your way to the store.