Chapter 15: I'm Sorry?

It had taken Willy a month to be able to set his plan in action. A whole month it was awful Candy had not spoken to him in all that time. Though in all fairness she did try. She had gotten over her little fit about a couple of weeks after the letters and gifts had stopped. She was worried she might of gone to far this time and really hurt him. Now though instead of being the ignorer she was the one being ignored. Willy had locked himself up in his inventing room and had deigned access to her and her alone. Even her own mother was allowed in that kind of hurt. She could understand Charlie and the oompa loompas but her mother didn't even work here. She had tried to find out from her mother and brother what was going on but they refused to talk. Charlie swore he didn't know but her mother did she was sure of it. She just kept telling her to give Willy time and some space after all wasn't that what she had wanted in the first place. Willy to leave her be.

Boy had she been an idiot. She had basically thrown a temper tantrum just because Willy hadn't kissed her. For all she knew he didn't even see her that way but grandpa Joe, Dr. Wonka, hell even Charlie had put it into her head he did. Now she's probably lost any chance she actually had with him. She was just lying in her bed staring out the window at the water fall when she started to hear something strange. Looking down she notice there was a bunch of the oompa loompas and they were singing.

I'm sorry, So Sorry, That I was such a fool... I didn't love could be so cruel

Woah oooh yes. They tell me mistakes. Are part of being young.

But that don't right the wrong that's be done... Woah oh yes.

I'm sorry, So sorry. Please accept my apology but love is blind...

And I was to blind to see...

Coming out from behind a candy cane tree there was Willy holding a bunch of real white long stem roses. " I really am sorry Cocoa Bean. I honestly didn't know I thought you just saw me as a friend. Of course I hoped you might feel for me the same way I never dared to hope you actually would. Please won't you forgive me? I promise never to not kiss you again." I just smiled as I ran from the room and out the door. When I got outside though it seemed Willy thought I was still mad as he had dropped the roses and was walking away. " Willy wait." Turning his eyes lit up as I ran to him throwing myself in his arms. " You have nothing to be sorry about. It was all my fault I shouldn't of got so upset. It was silly and childish of me. Will you forgive me Willy?" Willy just smiled and pulled me close burying his face into my hair. " Oh boy will I !" Smiling I gasped as Willy picked me up and swung me around. " Oh Cocoa Bean I could never be mad at you. You silly girl I ... well I love you Cocoa Bean. " I looked at him in shock before smiling at him. " I love you to Willy I think I always have. " Willy just blushed as he looked at his feet. " Oh no your flowers we've trampled all over them their ruined." I just laughed as I focused his eyes on me. " Don't worry about the flowers Willy they don't matter." we looked into each others eyes and I felt sure this time we was gonna kiss me. However he seemed stuck he didn't move and that's when it came to me.

The reason Willy hadn't kissed me is probably because he's never kissed anyone before. Oh what an idiot I had truly been of course my poor Willy had never kissed anyone before. Hell I'm the only person he's even touched willingly for as long as I can remember so how would he know what to do. Smiling at him I just gently cradled his face in both of my hands and standing on the tip of my toes to reach I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to his. He gasped at first obviously unsure of what I was doing but before I could pull away he seemed to relax and press his lips to mine. His mouth tasted like chocolate and just Willy with lips softer than I could ever imagine as he pulled me even tighter into his arms. I gasped as Willy seemed to be a quick learner and deepened the kiss slipping his tongue into my mouth to tease mine. It was only for the need of air and a because of a few cat calls from the oompa loompas that I pulled away. Both me and Willy we're blushing like mad. " Does this mean you two aren't mad at each other any more?" I jumped as I turned to spot Charlie watching from his room's window. " Charlie you shouldn't spy like that it's rude." Charlie just smiled at me. " No Charlie I believe me and Cocoa Bean have quite made up. Haven't we?" I looked at Willy and nodded causing him to sigh in relief.

Willy smiled as he started to lead me back into my home as the oompa loompas started to clean up the crushed flowers. " Willy does this mean what I think it does?" Willy just looked at me in confusion. " I mean are we together now ?" Willy smiled. " We're always together Cocoa Bean. Well I know we haven't been of late.." I started to cut him off. " No Willy that's not what I mean... I mean are we a couple now." Willy blushed as he straightened his hat. " I would like that very much Cocoa Bean that is if you want to be with me." I smiled and nodded causing Willy to give me the biggest smile ever. " Oh boy oh boy. Now you really are My Cocoa Bean." I laughed as I kissed him one last time before we joined my smiling family. " Well it's about time Candy. See I told you ever since you we're a little girl. That you'd end up being Mr. Wonka's girl. We old people are wise you know. " Grandpa Joe just winked at me as I waved him off. " Oh hush grandpa Joe it was a lucky guess. " Everyone just laughed including poor Willy who obviously didn't get the family joke.

After that I was once again allowed into the inventing room apparently that's where the oompas had been practicing the song they had sung. Which is why I wasn't allowed in but now it was time to get back to work. Valentines day was fast approaching and we needed to get on the ball with new ideas. I had come up with a great idea which Willy loved. Rock candy promise rings that shined like real jewels to give to your sweetheart. Charlie had even come up with a good idea for singing telegram chocolate cupids you just buy one with the song of your choice. It was up to me to dig up some really great love songs for this idea though the boys were really clueless when it came to love songs. To bad this peace wasn't going to last for long. For little did I know trouble was just lurking outside the factory walls.