Chapter 1~ Lost

Hi my name is Neko-Chan. If you couldnt tell by my name i am a neko with white hair, greenish-grey eyes and am 5'8. I am 16 years old and didnt realize that my life is gonna change so quickly. It started out like this: I was walking around our little tree when i heard footsteps behnd me. I didnt think much about it since my Dad loved to sneak up behind me and tug on my tail. So i stoped and turned around to tell him to stop when i freeze. It wasnt my Dad that i saw but demon!(I didnt know what a vampire was at the time so bare with it for now) It had black hair like a crow and it's skin was so pale that it looked like snow but it was his eyes that scared me the most. They were red and had flames coming out of them. I was to scared to run so it moved closer to me with a small smirk on its face."What do we have here? I delicious little neko hm?" He moved closer to me and i backed up shaking a bit."W-what do you want from me?" He smirks and moves closer reaching out and wraps his hand around my chin.I tried to move or even scream but it was no use, i was scared and alone now with the demon.He whispered in my ear,"I want your blood little kitty cat" He moves his head down to my neck slowly and i shake as he starts to lick my neck.I tried hard to move but for some reason i couldn. I felt his teeth on my neck and felt him bite me when a branch hit him in the head.

He stumbled back from the force of the branch and growled holding my arm tightly with one hand while looking around."who dares to hit me?!" he yelled and spun around making me almost fall to the ground. I was so scared and frustrated that i started to claw and bite at his arm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will happen next to poor Neko-chan? Who was the person who threw the branch? Why was he going after her? Sorry to end on a cliffhanger guys and that it is so short. This is my first time making a story so please bare with me if it doesnt sound or look right to you. I will try hard next time and if you want me to continue this story then please help me by sugesting what i should do next. That would help a lot. Thank you so much for reading and have a great day/night all you kittens and doggie i hope you enjoyed the story as much as i loved typing it so far. bye now =^^=