#14 Another Side

[Jungkook's POV]

I slowly sat beside her, trying not to wake her up. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep.

I rested my chin on the palm of my hand and stared at her cute sleeping expression. Minji started moving around a little bit when her head kept leaning side to side.

I sat straight up and lent her my shoulder so she won't get any neck pain. I gently pushed her push so that she can rest on my shoulder.

My head turned to face her, she's so cute.

I felt a cold breeze as I closed my eyes, enjoying the peace in the garden. Suddenly, I felt her head moving. She's nuzzling me.

I placed my hands on my cheeks, because they were getting warm. Shit, am I blushing?

Just for fun, I sneakily took my phone out and quietly snapped a picture of her. This was a rare opportunity for me so I'm gonna take it and save it in my phone.

[Minji's POV]

My eyes slowly opened from sleep. The vision in my eyes slowly refocused itself and when it did, I felt I was leaning against someone. I tilted my head up, only to find Jungkook beside me.

I was surprised so I shouted at him.

"Yah!"  He was shocked too and he fell off the bench.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I saw you sleeping so I lent you my shoulder." Jungkook rubbed his back painfully.

I got off the bench and sat beside him, I helped him up because I felt bad.

"Mianhae, I was just surprised." I rubbed my neck.

"It's okay, you can help me back." He smirked.

I raised a brow because I didn't understand, but was wiped away when he suddenly laid his head on my lap.

"What-

"Let me sleep on your lap for awhile, it's quite comfortable." He smiled.

I sighed and nodded. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. For some reason, I couldn't stop staring at him. I tried looking at something else, but my gaze always returned to Jungkook's face.

My hand subconsciously moved to his brown hair and started caressing it. His hair was so soft and silky, the corners of my lips slowly moved up into a smile.

This is the first time I've smiled since a very long time.

I don't know why, but looking at Jungkook makes me feel at peace and it calms me. When I removed my hands from his hair, he suddenly opened his eyes.