the present . and memories from the past

Everyone was calling me ..

I do not know !! All their mouths move like some whenever They saw me.

Right !! they call me the deaf . I wonder if it's really bad??

What is wrong in that you lack something . and it was not your will ?!

I'm Yato. A boy in seventeen...  High school student .

...

Today is the beginning of the academic year . As a whole , the corridors are crowded and everyone shares the embrace of longing .

I was watching things with caution  While i was pretending not to pay attention .

I would like to have friends and class mates , I  talk to them  And they understand me as I understand them .

I think that is the only obstacle between me and them.
This closes the door of hope in my face every time I contemplate the joy and laughter of others.

They call those cramps in their faces laugh . I remember that my mother told me in my youth that they were making high voices .

I wonder what the meaning of voices ??

You are also wondering how can I understand others??

It was a hard time for my mother. She is credited with teaching the language of lips and signs

. I remember her every time she was shaking her head with both hands and pretending to be optimistic.

I think her smiles were a strong source for me to continue. So I was born. And so she accept me.

where have you been ?? Sorry. I have moved away with my thinking. I'm still in the school gallery.

Oh! ! Where is my bag ??  it was in my hand .

Aaah !! What did it throw on the ground ??

Suddenly !!  I saw a young girl bend down to pick it up. While I was impressed,  She handed it to me and she said : please enter  . Sorry I bumped into you and dropped it .

I suspect she said she bumped into me !! She spoke quickly. So I could not say what she was saying.

I collided ?? But I never noticed. I was embarrassed,  I did not know how to thank her !!

I grabbed my purse and smiled . I also nodded my head . i hope she understand that I want to accept her apologies. and also thank her

yes !! she did. The young girl walked calmly .She's a new here . her print indicates that

. The school day passed like this.

Let's talk later.

silent diary
The first school day
6/9/2016