Starlight trailer

ROMANCE by KatlynHearts15

Description

It was only a two week cruise, a family vacation, a fun getaway from life at home, she wasn't looking to fall in love. But then she met him, and everything changed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juliette Summers is not the type of girl to fall in love on a whim, she is a girl with many responsibilities. On top of maintaining an A- average in school, she has to keep up with her friends, watch her little brother, work on her plans for after high school, and match her singing, dancing and acting skills with others so she can do the one things that relaxes her, performing on a stage. This trip was meant to be a real vacation, a break from life at home, until the stars above align her and Caeden Hawkins, a country music loving, handsome, baseball player from Michigan.

The ship known as the Starlight changed two teens lives forever, what could go wrong?

Story by KatlynHearts15

Video edit by princesshayiffos

Link of the story on wattpad: https://my.w.tt/fESZ16EFTR

I don't own any of the clips used in the video. I only edited them, credits to their directors and original editors. Dove Cameron, Ross Lynch, Alisha Boa and Camila Mendes.

Videos from Better in sterio, Locked out of heaven, 13 Reasons why, Heard it on the radio (Austin and Ally), You me and the Beat (Liv and Maddie), Count me in (Liv and Maddie), What I hate and what I loved about MSC seaside, Lost in Japan, Teen Beach 2 on my own, Teen Beach movie fallin for ya, The dream catcher written in the stars and Riverdale.

Credit to Shawn Mendes, Olivia Holts and Disney.

Music: Rest your love by The vamps

Don't forget to check the book Starlight by KatlynHearts15 on wattpad. Here's the link in case you missed it: https://my.w.tt/fESZ16EFTR

Link on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-LM6mpYnSmE