The Shinning Mermaid

"I don't want to eat plants." Amelia told her mother.

"Well, there's nothing else in the men u."

"Why can't I eat fish for dinner?"

"Oh, look who's arrived. Why don't you ask her about your preference for today's dinner men u?"

"Mom, are we really doing this again?" Mia told her annoyingly.

"Yes, if you decide to keep on hanging out with those hoodlums."

"Mom, enough! They are my friends."

"Why don't you make any mermaid friends in merschool? You rejected Adam. You broke his heart."

"Because, I just can't connect with them like I do with my human friends."

"Look, I don't wanna argue with you."

"You're the one who started the argument."

"You're not going to hang out with them anymore and that's my final words."

"You can't rule me like that."

"Fine! Fine then. If you want to see us dead like Isaac, then, go ahead."

Mia swam away with her beautiful tail wagging and swirling through the water towards the land.

"Mia! There you are." Her friend, Ryan  shouted so she could hear him.

"Why do you look sad?" Alicia asked.

"My mom. Always giving me hard times."

"What happened?" Esha asked.

"She just doesn't want to understand that you guys are the only ones I can connect with. All the other watermaids aren't qualified for me in order to connect. And, in merschool, there's barely any kind-hearted mermaids. And she blames you guys for my brother, Isaac's death. She thinks that you guys polluted the water with plastics."

"Well, your mom isn't wrong, though." Ryan told her.

"Yeah, and we are sorry for your brother's death." Alicia added.

"I do not comprehend the things you are telling me." Mia said.

"What we are trying to say is that, humans aren't how you imagine us to be. We are much worse than you think." Esha explained.

"Yeah, we actually signed up in a project called, 'Planet or Plastic' in order to reduce the harm to the marine ecosystem. But people won't just stop polluting the water." Alicia went in depth.

"To put it simple, your mom is correct, and you should apologize to her." Ryan suggested her to do.

"Thankiu guys."

"She will always be cute."

Mia swam away. Faster than ever now. As she swam to her mother, the ocean asked her, "what are you rushin' for Arial?"

"Gotta go. Help me ocean, with your waves take me to my mother. Trust on you."

"No worries. You'll be there in seconds."

"Mom! Moom! Are you home?"

"What's wrong?"

Mia ran up to her mom and hugged her very tightly and apologized for being rude. Her mom understood her and prepared a special dinner for her two children and her husband. Together, they ate sea turtles and fishes. They ate their dinner while having Isaac's picture in front of them.

A month later,

"Where is Mia?"

"We haven't seen her for a month."

"Where could she be?"