Part 1

* AUTHORS NOTE *

Basically i know that like no ones going to read this at all and its probably going to be rubbish any way but i thought id have a go at writing a fan fiction cause i love reading them and love writing (: any way if you find this interesting comment / vote / message me. JUST TELL ME and i'll continue writing

Adios

<3

* Baileys point of view *

His lips violently crashed against mine. I COULDN'T DO THIS. He tried undoing my shirt without much luck. I could smell alcohol on him. His hands squeezed my but cheek then traveling up and down my body. His touch just making me feel sick. Finally tearing my mouth away from his I quickly got out in a scared but loud whisper "Dad... S-s-top"

Yes you heard right. My own Dad touching me inappropriately. This had started four years ago when mum died. He just couldn't take it anymore and started drinking. The smell of cider or beer never left our small crummy flat. To think we lived in a how can I say 'respectable' house and with good jobs for both my parents but my dad got sacked for trying to kiss and undress himself in front of the boss, nothings changed has it?

"Dad stop!" I cried. Tears were building up I couldn't do this I just couldn't. i tried to run but he grasped my arm and shoved me into the wall, punching me and yelling in my face "worthless little bitch, no wonder no one likes you and everyones left you. Slut." the tears had fallen down my cheek. my dad spoke again saying "dont forget where you belong you stupid child. your nothing" Bruises no doubt had probably started to develop all over my body. this always happened if i tried resisting but never this bad. he started to touch me again and i just cant do this anymore so i tried to break free and kicked him in the balls and just ran. ran through the door and i never looked back. I'm in London and homeless.