READ LE TITLE.

Hello peeps -^-. So you all may guess who this is? XD. Uhhh... I think y'all already know. So... ima give out a speech—. •^• (I did not hack their account. I just already knew their password since they told me. Yeah.. they also know meh password 0^0 )

So uhhh.... ima just begin —.

 See this dude? Yes, I've known him ever since I existed in this world

See this dude? Yes, I've known him ever since I existed in this world. This dude, is my sister •^•.

Don't mess with them. They're the gift from god that at first I didn't know how to cherish but now... MY Irl SISTER AND I HAVE A GREAT SISTER RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER.

*cough cough* So don't mess with them. And I'm being serious this time. If I see anyone say a single word to her that would offend her, I will be "overly protective" of her like she says and I will block you forever •^•. Yes, that's how big my love for my sister is.

*sigh* I can't wait for her to see this book :). Just that I hope that she doesn't make me delete this — . ;-;

Anyways... before I conclude, I would like to clear out some stuff...

THIS GURL IS CLEAN MINDED. DON'T SHOW HER ANY LEMONS OR POLUTE HER WITH NONSENSE •—•

She wants people to call her beast for a random reason •0•. Naw... that's her Xbox live account name tag, markedbeast—.

don't show her any Yaoi or Yuri =-=. Yes, I'm saying this for a reason and i must see that people don't... Yeah XD.

Well, I must run away. Goodbye and... idk -^-

#Iamdeadifsheseesthisbookpublished-^-