All over Again

A year had past since I had had my first burger. I was fifteen and I had lost all the weight from the cheeseburgers at Franklin's. I had lost it the day after. I woke up and all the weight was gone. I had also realized that it was probably disgusting and weird anyways. The spray might have been getting to my head. At least no one saw me like that. I was in my reading class and was talking to my girlfriend Alora. She wanted me to come over that Friday and I accepted. She was kinda overweight with a big belly bulge but it wasn't too much to make me not want to date her. Finnaly Friday came and I went over to her house. We hung out until it was dinner time. She didn't have anyone home so it was just me and her. "Sorry it's nothing fancy but do you want McDonald's or Wendy's?" "I don't really care whatever you want, I'm just going to get nuggets anyways." "I'm going to get McDonald's then, and why don't you get like a big Mac or something? I know you've never tried one but come on?" I haven't told anyone I've ever tried a burger after the weight incident. "I don't wanna get fat though." "Even a double? I'm fat but I don't care it feels nice." She said heaving her belly up with her hands and letting it go, making it bounce. "No, and you know what I want so just get that." We went to McDonald's and got the food. When we got back for some reason I had a double cheeseburger instead of nuggets. "What the hell?" "What is it, did they get your order wrong?" "Yeah I got a burger instead of nuggets." "Well, you could always do what you did again?" "What do you mean?" "Oh you act like I don't know, Franklin sent me pictures of you devouring cheeseburgers and having a massive belly bulge. It was kinda hot." "Wha.. what? How did you, it's hot, it's big, wait what?" "Come on just one burger it won't be that bad. For me?" She got out of her chair and picked up the burger slowly putting it in my mouth, putting me into a trance. I took the burger from her hand taking another bite and another craving more. It had happened again. I looked at my stomach after the first burger and it already had a small bulge. Alora took off her shirt revealing a big flabby belly making it jiggle. "Come on big boy, I got plenty more."