Epilogue

"I'm going to work!" I call over my shoulder.

"See ya later babe!" He calls. I close the door behind me.

It's been 10 years since Harris died. I still miss him like crazy, but I know he would want me to be happy, and not to worry about him.

Since then, I have gotten married, had two children, and got a job as a nurse. I chose a job as a nurse so I could help people, just like the people that helped Harris.

Who did I get married to? You'll never guess who.

Dawson Edwards! So now I am Penelope Harper Edwards. Here is a little more of an update of how things have changed:

Walt and Delilah got married 7 years ago.

They had 3 children already, and they are all boys. (Poor Del)

The kids names are: Hudson 3, Harley 5, and Kevin 6. Guess which one Walt named. (It's Kevin if you didn't know)

Shira was married to Jeffrey Reynolds 4 years ago. They have one angel like kid. Her name is Eleanor. The cutest name ever! She is 2 years old now.

Me and Dawson were married 5 years ago. Our oldest kid is 4 years old, and his name is Dawson Harris Jr. I felt like I needed Harris' name to be passed on somehow, so I used it as his middle name.

Our youngest, is Addison, she is 2, the same age as Eleanor. I think Addison is the naughty one in their friendship. She always gets Eleanor to do things they know they aren't supposed to do.

So, overall, life is pretty good. I know it would be so much better if Harris was still alive, but he's not. So I have to make it work. Not that I don't love Dawson and my kids, and everything that has happened, because I love Dawson, so, so much. It's just hard not to think about Harris.

I really miss that guy.

"Mrs. Edwards, your first patient is here." I hear when I answer the phone.

"Great, send him in."

In a moment, the door opens and a tall, strong guy comes in. He has fluffy brown hair, blue eyes.

"Hey babe." He says.

"Hey Dawson." I smile.

What? Is it wrong that my husband looks like my old boyfriend?

I like brown hair blue eyed guys.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I walk in the front door and hear yells of joy. "Mommy!!!!" I'm greeted by Dawson. Dawson Jr. Not..yeah.

"Hey Dawson! How are you?" I ask him.

He shakes his head 'yes'. I laugh a little from his response.

"Where's Addison?" I ask.

"She's at Auntie Shira's house!" He jumps up and down.

"Oh okay." I nod. Big Dawson walks in the room.

"Couldn't handle two kids huh?" I ask hugging him.

"Nope. Shira can though." He laughs. I join him.

I look up at him and we kiss.

"Aaahhh!!" Little Dawson screams and covers his eyes. We laugh more and I go to our room to get changed.

When I come out of the room, Big and Little Dawson are wrestling on the floor. I roll my eyes and laugh as I walk into the kitchen.

"What do you boys want for dinner?" I ask opening the fridge door.