7

Mark's P.O.V

I can't believe I got the job. I'm so excited and happy. I don't even know what to do now that it's happened. I should probably start packing the mild things....umm maybe not I'll do it tomorrow.

I've got to tell Suga.

I go outside and start walking towards Suga's house. It takes a few minutes but I finally get there with a big smile on my face. I walk up the stairs to the apartment floor then walk down the hall towards his door.

I get out the key he gave me to his apartment when we both got our own and unlocked the door.

I open the door to see Suga on Shinwon's lap in the living room sucking on his neck and Shinwon groaning. Shinwon's hand is in Suga's shirt. They didn't even hear me walk in.

My mouth is hanging open. I say sorry and close the door. I wait outside just staring at the door for what felt like hours but was actually probably just a few minutes when Suga opens the door with his hair messed up and lips swollen.

"Mark are you ok man?" He asked me with a worried face.

He took my arm and led me inside and took me to sit on the couch. Shinwon was sitting on the other side also looking at me worriedly.

I still had my mouth open and eyes wide when Suga slapped me.

"Mark, say something dear god." He said in a annoyed voice.

"Y-you...h-him....h-here...couch..h-hickies...what?" I asked not really knowing what to ask.

"Mark you know we are dating when you are with someone sometimes you do sexual activities. You know this man it's not like you saw me whip my dick out." He said to me which caused Shinwon to snicker.

"Ew what the frick Suga. I don't want to think about that I came over here to tell you good news."I told him coming out of my shocked state.

"Oh really what did you want to tell me?" He asked standing straight.

I stood up too and looked him and Shinwon in the eyes with a big smile on my face.

"I GOT THE JOB!!!" I shouted at him.

We started jumping up and down like little girls at their first slumber party.

After we calmed down and Suga made some Korean waffles and we celebrated by watching movies till it was six o'clock.

"We should go out to celebrate the job." Suga said.

"I agree." Shinwon said looking at me then wrapping his arm around Suga.

"And do what?" I asked.

"Hmm I don't know." Suga replied.

"How about we go down to the club in Daegu and party?" Shinwon asked.

"Ohhh yes that would be great." Me and Suga said at the same time.

I went home to get ready and all of that stuff. I picked oout one of my see throughshirts with a fancy jacket over it.

I walked back over to suga's apartment but this time instead of walking right in this time I knocked.

Shinwon opened the door looking pretty sexy. Yep he is getting some tonight. Suga is so going to jump him. God I need a boyfriend.

(Shinwon)