Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Xavier Vinson

I was outside at my backyard, sitting on the benches basking the warmth of the glorious sun or should I say laying. The sun was bright and sunny today. I wore a sunglasses protecting my eyes. Its was so hot. Air conditioner had just broke down this morning which actually sucks a lot.

I got up and went into the kitchen, feeling hungry I went to the fridge and took the left over pizza out and putting them into the oven for a few minutes. While waiting I picked my remote up and went to the couch and I just realize I still had my sunglasses on. I took it off and wore my normal glasses. Sitting, I switched on the television and watched some grannies cooking food....

It was a boring Saturday, Licia was busy with Kate and Josh was going to the movies with his pals. So here I was, forever alone. Hearing the oven ding, I took out my pizza out and started eating and chewing.

" Open now loser! " I rolled my eyes at the voice of the person. Licia. Standing I walked to the door and flew it opened. Fuck, Avery was here with his siblings. Why? Why Jesus! I cleared my throat before inviting them in.

" So? " I asked, hands in both of my pockets, fisting awkwardly and nervously.

" I just went to Kate's house and found out that she has no movies, so I brought her here! Plus, her siblings wants to come too. " Licia giggled. Fuck my life, bitches.

" Okay then.. " my voice sounded unsure.

We went up into my bedroom with popcorns, pizza and coke. We sat onto the bed all together, Avery was sitting far far away from me. I sighed, I stood up and went to my drawer, pulling it and grabbed all my movies out. I

passed to Licia.

" What should we watch? Hmm" Licia asked as she was flipping through the movies. She grinned after a few moments and placed the movie right in front of us. The movie was " Werewolves ". Just then, the Vale sibling shifted uncomfortably. I saw Avery turning away and looking out of the window. I sighed again.

Everybody agreed to the movie and we played it. The start of the scene was blur and dark. Licia waited eagerly while I wants to get out of here. Soon the movie shows a a woman and a man. Romance. The man was biting the woman's neck and was saying you're mine now.

I gulped and turned to Avery, he's gone.

" Where's your brother? " I asked Alex who was beside me and was totally into the movie.

" Downstairs. " Alex replied while frowning a bit. Feeling unusual, I went down. I walked slowly and softly not wanting to make a sound, I don't know why but I just did that. I saw Avery at the kitchen sink, I wanted to ask him if he was hungry. But he turned back to face me as fast like lightning. His eyes were glowing again, lips were apart an he was growling.

I gasped, shocked and scared I run out of the house as fast as I could. He was a monster, I ran to the old playground that nobody goes and sat down on the ground, furthest to the entrance. ' He's a monster. ' this sentence kept chanting in my head. I hugged my knees and dropped my head into them.

" Xavier.. " I shot my head up, Avery was kneeling in front of me, I let go my hands and moved as far back as I possibly could.

" D-Don't hurt m-me.. " my words showed my trembling state.

Avery expression looked hurt and unsure for a few seconds. " I would never hurt you Xavier. " I grabbed hold of my wrist not rough but gently. " I'll tell you everything. Please don't be afraid of me. " He slowly pulled me into his arms unsure if he should do that a not but his arms wrapped around my waist and he nuzzled his nose into my neck.

I wasn't sacred. I wasn't afraid. I wasn't feeling fear. But I don't hate it, I felt protected and being loved. He was warm and comfy jut like the other time he carried me to the infirmary, I'm sure it was him. I heard sighed and I relaxed my body a little. what did he want to tell me? I wondered.

" You're my mate, Xav. " Avery said, his words sounds scared and hurt.

" What?! " I pulled myself up and sat. I was confused, mate? What mate? Friends?

Avery sighed and continued. " I'm a werewolf and you're my mate, my soulmate. I didn't want to tell you as I know you'll be afraid of me but I just can't control myself when I'm around you. Please don't hate me. " Avery dropped his head.

So he was my soulmate was it like the movie just now? But one thing for sure, I've hurt his feelings. I slowly moved forward and wrapped my arms around his neck. I don't hate him. Avery grabbed hold of my my waist and pulled me down onto him, he hugged me so tight but I love it. I closed my eyes to enjoy this moment.

He then explained everything to me, why he came here, where his from and so on. All that's mean I met him at my backyard for the first time. I felt relieve after he told me everything. At least I won't feel any more fear. We stayed in this position for a long time. He's my mate and I love it.

We went to my house together and found out that his other two sibling had gone home. Licia said that she need to go home since her parents came back early. So only left Avery and I. Okay, why is my heart beating do fast?! We went to my bedroom and onto my bed. He cleared his throat slightly and I blinked awkwardly. I began to laugh at this moment, he laughed too and we tackled each other. Of course, he tackled me the most.

We played wrestling for a whole and he took my glasses. Now I can't see a shit. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. Avery pulled down and we're now side by side. We were laying on our bed and I nuzzled into his warm body. I'm always cold.

I wondered if I really wanted a boyfriend who was a werewolf. No further thinking, I fell asleep into his protective arms.

---

Author message: another chapter! Do vote and comment! :(

Yvonne x