A Girl With Violet Eyes

Alexander Hamilton never thought he would be so happy for a boat to stop but this trip was about to bring all kinds of impossible.

    The Hamilton family had just landed for a good long vacation that Alex (after a lot of begging) agreed to. Though where the trip took place was a place that brought back many memories for the redhead. This place was the small island in the Caribbean where Alexander grew up.  

    “Here we are,” Alexander said “Charlestown, Nevis.”

    “Wow pops, is this really where you grew up?” Alexander’s eldest child, Phillip, said.

    “Yes.”

    Alexander’s eldest daughter, Angelica “Angie” Hamilton stepped forward and started to examine the terrain, “It’s a bit worn down,” she said unimpressed. She then noticed a beautiful Victorian house that was two stories tall and a baby blue color. The house stood out immensely compared to the other shack-like houses, “Except for that one at least.”

    “That’s where we will be staying,” Alexander said to all his children watching as servants pulled the luggage into the house to put it in the appropriate places.

    “Alex,” Eliza Hamilton said catching Alexander’s attention so he turned to look at her, “How long are staying here exactly?” Eliza hoped it was for a long time so they could finally get the quality family time they so desperately needed.

    “As long as you’d like my dear,” he replied in a sweet voice.

    Eliza smiled she then looked at her husband's face and noticed differences in his appearance she had never taken the time to examine his eyes once a vibrant violet-blue now almost a hazel-like color and his hair used to be a fiery red color now looking more brown.

    “Alex!” the family heard an unfamiliar woman’s voice call out. Naturally, Alexander turned around taking notice of the woman, his eyes widening.

    “Mary? Mary is that you?”

The woman turned around, “Alexander?” she said in disbelief. They took notice of her appearance. A simple brown dress with a blue apron both the dress and apron had patches. She had big round sparkling green eyes, the corners of her eyes had smile lines, her hair was silky brown and barely past her shoulders, and her skin was sun-kissed and ever beautiful.

Alexander ran up to hug the woman known as “Mary”.

“I can't believe it! It's been years! How was New York?” said Mary as she let go of the hug.

    “Amazing! I fought in the war, became treasury secretary, met my beautiful wife, and had eight kids!”

    “That sounds amazing!”

    “Speaking of which how’s your life? Do you have kids of your own?” he asked her.

    “Well still poor which kinda sucks and yes I do have a child. I was calling ‘Alex’ because her name is Alexandra,” she smiled and laughed softly “I named her after you, you know.”

    “An honor it is to have someone name their child after me. By the way, how did you know it was me?” Alexander asked.

    “I could never forget those violet-blue eyes anywhere, though now they look more hazelish, anyway my daughter also has the same ones.”

    “Well, Mary, where is your daughter exactly?” Eliza questioned butting in the chat.

    “Give me one moment please,” she paused “Alexandra!” she yelled for her daughter.

    They heard rustling in the heavy brush behind Mary and out popped a girl 8 or 9 fidgeting with a bag trying to carefully stuff papers and quills inside. The girl looked much like her mother except for the hair and her eyes they could not yet see. She wore the exact same dress only smaller and she had beautiful long hair that looked like a red waterfall cascading down her back. The girl's hair even though tied up with a blue ribbon was still extraordinarily long and like her mother, she had sun-kissed skin. The girl then turned around and finally got a look at the girl's big round eyes: they were blue but not just any kind of blue, they were so blue they almost looked violet.

“Sorry, mother I just had to write something down.”

689 words

Alright, so that's the first chapter. This is dedicated to The_Demigod_Knight because he or she was the first one to answer that they wanted this to be out. Sorry for the wait.

So yeah hope it's good. Tell me if any of you have any better title ideas in store. I was thinking about something like Violet Eyes
Or
The Girl With The Violet Eyes

Here are some people who have written amazing Hamilton stories that I want to check this out if you have time.
Arcanada
mimi_Marilyn
They're probably more but I can't remember.
Please comment if this is good or not and if I should even continue. Oh, and don't forget title ideas!