little girl

One day there was a family of 5 two girls that are 15  with long blond hair and two boys that are 17  with short brown hair and the mom. On a Saturday the two girls was playing in their rooms putting on lipstick and eyeliner and the two boys was outside playing on their 4 wheelers. The girls kept hearing a shhh sound. They would stop, look, then go back to what they were doing well the boys would hear a laugh every minute so they went to there mom. And told there mom that they were hearing a little laugh. There mom said boys everything is ok. You probably are hearing your sisters. Well the boys don't want to go outside anymore. So they go up to the girls room and see them under the bed. And they ask why are you under the bed? and they say she told us to. They ask who told you to? They say the little girl with long black hair. What little girl with long black hair? The boys asked. The one that is in the closet. She dont like boys because the last boy she knew was the one who killed her. They started laughing and saying right the little girl with long black hair is she going to kill me if i go to the closet?. One of the girls said she might. i will ask her so has she walks to the closet she puts her ear up to the door. the other girl looks at them and says i am sorry. The boys look at her and say sorry for what? For what is coming as the girl from the closet comes back she looks at the boys and says yes and she will make sure you know it is her. Will the boys are kind of scared so they just go to there room and sit on the bed. and start talking, one boy looks at his brother and says what do you think they are talking about. The other brother say i don't know but whatever it is we need to find out, well one of the boys was up late in his bed and he looks up at the ceiling and see something looking back at him he looks a little closer and sees it is a little girl with long black hair. He looks over at his brother who is not there. He looks back at the ceiling and she start laughing. He starts yelling what did you do to my brother what did you do! He start feeling shaking he opens his eyes. To his brother saying MIKE MIKE wake up it is just a dream. it is ok has he looks up at the door he see his sisters just standing there. He looks over at his brother and say i don't know james it was so real.