As she sat with her feet dangling over the side of her bed, April kept wondering how her life this screwed up nightmare. The warm glow of the sun seeping through the window reminded her of the first day she met Brad. It was her first day at castle rock high. She was a sophomore and clearly the new girl. She was sitting alone in the last desk of the science lab first period. She remembered how it smelled so clean, like bleach mixed with something else. Students began tricking in. In groups as a time. Some laughing together others holding hands or sharing an I pod. April remembered the sun was shining through the blinds blinding her, so she looked down and opened her science book skimming through the pages. "is the sun blinding you? I can close the blinds if you want," a voice said. April looked up and saw Brad. for the first time. "yes please," she answered. "thinks." "no problem." April can remembered his dark hair, how he smelled like coffee, and even his darker eyes.

how do you like it? thanks for reading this book my title is not the best so if if you have some ideas let me know.

sorry if it was short the next chapter will be longer then this one this one was just the start of a good story.