Those dark eyes that she now thought were the color of his soul. Snapping back in to reality April slid off the bed onto the soft carpet below and made her way to the window. As usual, the gardner was weeding the flower beds and no doubt Alison their housekeeper would be finishing up her daily routine. She was there 4am to 7am each morning and worked Monday to Friday. Brad insisted on getting a housekeeper even though April disagreed "we don't need a housekeeper" she'd say. Brads response was "it's not up for discussion love. everyone on this block has a housekeeper and we will have one too. Brad liked to keep up with the jones' " and April felt like it was ridiculous but she learned not to argue with brad. when he got upset with her, something inside hi would change and she could sense it and back down. Some might call her weak and a fool, and April learned to look at it as survival.

As she made her way downstairs to the kitchen, she passed by brads office. she could here him talking to someone else who was in the room with him. She figured it was Tyler Brad's best mate and right hand man. Brad had met Tyler his first year of collage. they had been in the same fraternity and had been unseparated since. Noe however instead of throwing frat parties or gang to act hot wings and beer they were growing a corruptible empire. Drugs, money and weapons. Anything you can name they got it.

A/N

sorry it was short I'm kind of running out of ideas so if you can help me out thank you XOX