Part two/Destruction of Thousands

Red princes POV
It's been a month since the Peace Dance and I'm still in trouble. I just hate it. Today was very off but I ignored it until dinner.

"Hey, dad, have you noticed that everything is really off around her every since that dance?" I said he looked at me very shocked.

"No, I haven't noticed that something is off, but if you noticed something weird since that dance why didn't you tell me what" he said.

"There's another, I don't know, a presence or something like that but more powerful, magical following you everywhere you go." I said that and he looked shocked like he heard another person say that.

"You can sense that grave your stuff. Leave the castle immediately and don't come nor look back at all. Do you understand?" he said. I just shook my head and grabbed my stuff and ran out to the forest. Later that day every kingdom fell because people were taking over. They wanted to find us and kill us. Once we get older we can take back the throne. All of us princess and princes got away. Some of them were there to see the destruction of there kingdoms

Blue Prince POV
It was a normal day for me and my sister, when all of a sudden these guys started to kill people and guards so we ran in the forest and hid. This wasn't even the worst part of today. They took over our kingdoms. They wanted to kill us princesses and princes because once we get older we can take are thrones because some of us are, well, half everything and once we turn a certain age we get our powers of the kingdoms. It's really hard to explain, but yeah, we have to have the family blood in us for that to happen. The saddest part is that when it was over we had to disguise are selves to walk into the village. We saw them kill our parents in front of us, all saying this will happen to their kids as well once they find us. I left and when I was out of sight from people I ran to the forest, leaned on a tree, and silently cried.

Orange Princess POV
It was a normal day. I snuck out and dressed like a villager with fake hair and stuff. I always do this stuff but today while I was out I saw all the destruction happen before my eyes. I saw my sisters and brothers killed. I also saw them kill my father and mother. I was basically safe. Barely anyone knew I was born. We can reclaim the throne when we get older but for now, all of us left to a place far away from people. The Blue and Red Princess and prince left together because they were basically the same. The rest of us lived together and since then none of us had contact with Wyatt or Red I just hope they're still alive and fine.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter I now it's short but the next chapter the story truly begins it anyway bye guys multi-shipper magicshadow07 and calico out bye