"I'm so so SORRY"

[this is where the exciting part comes! ]

Lisa POV

"WHAT?" my heart skipped a beat.

I was so stunned I don't know what to say.

and I just

LAUGHED.

"Hahahaha"

Taehyung look so embarrassed yet confident.

"OK, I go and cook breakfast. Don't move" I said looking at him in my "most fake warning sign" eyes.

~
Half way through when I'm cooking, my phone rang.

"yes? " I answered the phone.

"are you Lisa? Last week you look for us to find a job and we've a very suitable  job for you. Please come back to the office when you are free to see for yourself"

"oh really? OK, thank you so much!" I said in delight. As I hang up the phone, I hold the phone tightly jumping up and down.

Without thinking, I massaged to the manager and texted saying that I will go 2h later.

When I'm texting I smiled from ear to ear, as it's so hard to find a job. I took a glass of water and drank 1/4 of it. When I turned around, the water spilled and most of the water landed on the stove! The stove is not made out of electricity but gas!

The fire got bigger and bigger! Cause I'm never encountered this kind of incidents before, I don't know what to do.

Mean while,

I saw Taehyung listening to...

Fire...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
[OK, I'll stop that stuff. Let's focus on the story]

"taehyung! Help me! The kitchen is on fire!!!" I shouted for help.

Taehyung saw me and he quickly ran towards the kitchen. "I'm so so SORRY" I said apologising.

He took 3 hand towels and placed all under the water he uses one wet towel to cover his mouth and nose and gave one towel to me. He use another bigger towel to cover the gas stove.

"open all windows and doors" he said to me worriedly.

As I was trying to open all the windows and doors. The fire is spreading rapidly. Taehyung turn off the gas stove and open the kitchen window.

After he finished, he look for me and grabbed my hand.

Taehyung open the main door and pull me to the stairs. When he saw the fire alarm, he quickly pressed it.

~
(3rd floor, at the stairs)

"I cannot climb anymore! So tired! " I wined.

...

Taehyung suddenly carry me in the bridal style and ran down the stairs.

[so lovely, I love bridal style. Hehe]