Chap 1💕(Started)

At the front of the building~
Yam's POV;

Me and hyena my bestfriend, we lived in only one house. We both have family problems but hers is different. Her mother and father got divorced it's because of the money. She packed her bags and left their house. She came into my house but my father left me because of his devil new wife! That day my mother cried a lot she even tried to kill herself but good thing I stopped her. Even tho she's broken I'm always making a move just to make her happy. She passed away when I was 16 because of cancer. Now I'm 19 yrs. Old, it's been 3years now. I miss her. I'm going to work hard, so that I can achieve my dreams.

I was walking towards the entrance holding a folder and a paper inside it. I'm so nervous I think I can't do it. But  I think, this company will accept me because of my skills. I saw the elevator I walk towards it and push the 3rd floor button. The door of the elevator opens so I breath in and out and continued to walk to the office.

I opened the door and saw a guy.

"Are you Yuna Park?" He asked

"Yes, yes I am." I answered.

"So do you have—"

"Yes I have it right here." I said handed him my folder.

"Oh. Your story sounds interesting. Do you wear short skirt and T-shirt? And something like you can see your legs or somethin'?" He asked.

Why is he asking me that?

"Yes, why do you ask?" I questioned back.

"You need to wear it. By the way do you use pills?" He asked

What the—!

"No, why?"

"You need to use that too. But don't worry our boss will give that later. Do you like perverted guys?" He asked again.

Why is he asking questions like that?!

"It depends. I've never met a perverted guys before." I answered.

"Okay that's good. You need to see the boss now." He said opening the door and walks out so I follow. We drove in mins. After that we came into a MANSION?!?!! What the fuck is going on here?!

"You need to go in by yourself." He said.

"But why?" I asked

"Only the boss will explain. Don't worry he's the only one living in that. Mansion" He pointed the mansion.

"But what about my papers?"

"I have it right here." He said

"Oh, right."

"Good luck. Have a great day. Oh by the way he's in the bathroom. 2nd floor, room 4." He said while getting his self in his car.

"Okay thanks!"

"Don't mind it. Okay bye!" He waved and drive away.

I walked towards the gate and get in.

Inside the mansion~

I was watching every details in the mansion. It was huge but only one person lived here, it's so lonely.

"It's beautiful." I said listening to the echo of my voice.

I continued walking and starting to go up to the 2nd floor and going in, in room 4.

I opened the door and get inside. I remember!

"Oh! By the way he's in the bathroom."

"What the heck, I need to get out of this room!" I ran towards the door and opened it but.