Chapter 6: Arceus Return's

-Melody's POV-

I walk with Mew on my shoulder to the training feild "Flame, Snivy let's train" I throw there pokebaal's into the air and they come out cheering "Melody can I train too" I look at Mew and smile "Sure thing Mew, Snivy go play with Axew and Pikachu" Snivy run's off and me, Flame, and Mew start to train but I hear a cry "Melody help" I turn around to see Mew in a glass cage "We have a Mew" I look around and see team rocket start to dance "Hey let Mew go or face me" I start to get angry "Sorry all the pokemon we catch go to our boss" I pull out Oshawott's pokeball "Oshawott time to save Mew" I throw hi pokeball and I can feel Flame and Oshawott are raging with anger "We'll save you Mew" I hear them cry in unison "Woobat let's go, Amoonguss time to fight" I wait for there move "Amoonguss solarbeam" I run infont of Flame and Oshawott "Team rocket you need to learn not to harm pokemon, and that mean's my family" I point to them "Flame use ember, Oshawott use water gun" they fire at team rocket's pokemon and they fall to the ground but they get up "Now Woobat shadow ball at the twerp" I get blown back and hit the wall "Now Amoonguss solarbeam at the pokemon" in a flash N is infront of my pokemon "Are you two alright, you fool's it's becouse of you that pokemon and the world are unperfect" I get up and run to my pokemon "Melody are you ok" I look at them then smile "I'm fine you 2 need a rest" I return them to there pokeball's "You think you can hurt them like that" I start to yell at team rocket "Maby I should end your rain of pain now, no one should hurt pokemon" I throw Dialga and Giratina's pokeball's and N is shocked he can sent's the same feeling's in them

-N's POV-

I was walking when I hear yelling I go to the training ground and see Mew in a cage and Melody is yelling at them "Team rocket you need to learn not to harm pokemon, and that mean's my family" I look at them in shock 'She care's for her pokemon so much' I watch as she get's blown into the wall and see a solarbeam heading at her pokemon I dash out and take the blast for them "Are you two alright, you fool's it's becouse of you that pokemon and the world are unperfect" I yell at team rocket and they start to get mad then I see Melody get up and run and hug her pokemon "Melody are you ok" I smile at her pokemon 'They care about her just like she care's about them'  I watch her stand up and I can sent's the anger in her and she yell's again "You think you can hurt them like that" I look at her with a smile "Maby I should end your rain of pain now, no one should hurt pokemon" I smile and close my eye's 'She's like me, she was alone raised by pokemon and has no mother'

-Melody's POV-

"Dialga use dragon claw on the cage, Giratina use shadow force on team rocket" I watch as Mew fall's down I run and jump relising we are going to fall into the water but a white light appear's and I close my eye's after a few minute's open my eye's and smile "Arceus I mised you" I hug his neck when we land team rocket was gone and I saw Ash, Iris, Cilon, and N in shock "I have missed you as well Melody" I hope off of his back and he go's and grabs an ultraball from my bag "What are you doing Arceus" I look at him with confusion "I want to protect you and come with you" I smile and hug him I return everone to there pokeball's and smile at Arceus "Ready" all he dose is nod "Ok then, glad your coming Arceus" I hold out the ultraball and he pushes the butten and it capture's him and it shake's then stop's "Thank you for everything Arceus" I watch the ball disappear "Well that was that" N walk's over to me and hug's me "I have never met anyone like you before, you care about your pokemon as much as they care about you, you call them your family when you where thrown out of your realy one" I look at him in shock "Did Mew tell you about what my mother wanted to do to me" all he dose is nod he's head I fall to my knee's when he releast me from the hug I start to cry then I get up and run to where I can chage pokemon "Professor can I change out Snivy with the pokemon I just cout" she smile's at me "Sure thing" after a minute I grab all my pokeball's and throw them "Let's have some fun everyone" soon Flame,Oshawott, Mew, Dialga, Giratina, and Arceus come out cheering I have a feeling like someone is watching me I look around but don't see anyone "Everyone we will be docing soon so please return your pokemon to there pokeball's please" I return everyone and look's at the incoming city then N walk's over to me "Melody I want you to know that me and you are the same but with diffrontes I'll be live at this stop I hope we see eachother again bye" after that I wave goodbye to N when the boat stop's I see N leave "Hey N hope we see eachother once more, Yeah hope I can talk to you again" I yell then Ash yell's "I will see all of you again I promise"

-N's POV-

I walk away from the boat and leave for the city 'There's a reason I met Melody and a reason she met me along with Reshiram I know it'