CH1 THE Ticket

As Rainbow was relaxing on a cloud , Soarin appears with a VIP ticket for the Wonderbolts next show  in Ponyville .

"Sp-sp-Spitfire told me to send this for you so, she can talk to you after it in 4 days "says Soarin as he stares in Rainbow's beautiful eyes ."OmgshOmgshOmgsh , umm oh I - I meant k , thanx , replied Rainbow playing it off cool . "So I-I have to go Spitfire must be wondering where I am so umm bye" said Soarin ,"Bye I want to see you around. .. I mean see ya around (smiles). From that l little sentence from Rainbow he blushed a little and flew off ." Soarin wtf was that"? Soarin says to him self ,meanwhile with Rainbow , "Soarin looks like he was nervous when he came to talk to me ,but why would Spitfire send him wouldn't she come to give it to me herself ? Hmm maybe she was busy with the training its only in 4 day maybe. Rainbow Dash didn't have feelings for Soarin, nor did she know he had feelings for her he only liked her a little any way. So the excited Rainbow Dash went to tell her friends about the VIP ticket , but then Pinkie blurts out " Soarin the Wonderbolt gave it to her he was blushing "!!! " Wait Pinkie how di".... "I just know" !! Pinkie interups "Maybe she really is psychic" Rainbow Dash whisperes to Rarity " Thats impossible darling ". "So Rainbow do you have feelings for him" Twilight asks , " No , I have feelings for no pony , I don't even think he likes me , I don't think we are even  friends , the important thing is that im going to the show and talking with Spitfire afterwards in the VIP room , I got to go guys Tank must be waiting for me bye " "Maybe he does like me , pshh no he doesn't I only met him a 2 or 3 times . (yawn) good night Tank "