Ch3 The Ponynapping

The next day Rainbow Dash heared a knock on the door when she opened she saw "Spitfire". "Hey Rainbow Dash I have something for you can you come with me , I want it to be a suprise so I'll just blindfold you".Rainbow Dash agreed , after they arrived at the SHADOWBOLTS HIDEOUT they tied her hooves and wing "Hey why are you tieing me up" Rainbow asks " you've been ponynapped by the Shadowbolts now shut up", then hit her head with a rock ,so she can faint. After 30 minutes Rainbow Dash wakes up she hears, "changeling you can go now".Meanwhile in Ponyville "Twilight dear did you see Rainbow,she was supposed to come over" Rarity asks, " I don't know if I see her I'll tell her you need her". "Twilight, Rarity I saw Rainbow with Spitfire going into the Everfree forest,and Rainbow was blindfolded"

" Hey what did I hear about Rainbow Dash was blindfolded"? Soarin asks them ," Well Fluttershy saw Rainbow with Spitfire going into the Everfree forest and as you heared Rainbow was blindfolded",Twilight explained. 

"But Spitfire was with the Wonderbolts all day,so it can't be her. Wait the Shadowbolts Hideout is in the Everfree forest!"Soarin told them." They might want to get her back for not wanting to be a part of there team" Fluttershy adds."We need to go save her cuz if she keeps on turning their offer down they will hurt her till she dies we can't leave her their!!" Soarin telling them worried about her.

Now back to Rainbow Dash in the SHADOWBOLTS HIDEOUT

"Were asking you for the 100th time you want to join us? Cuz you know the Wonderbolts will never ask you this question"!, The SHADOWBOLTS leader told her. "No never in a million years" Rainbow shouts. (Shadowbolts slap her a couple of times) " You don't yell at him like that " some other Shadowbolts tell her.