Death Battle OC: Akai

Akai protect his yard in DEATH BATTLE
(* equal note from the author)

BACKGROUND

Name: Akai Cleveland

Age: 18

Birthday: February 14th

Species: Fanuns(Tiger)

Reincarnation of the God of War

Carrier(*Holder) of the God of the Underworld

Once, a spy(*Due to being amnesia, Akai took the name, "Khiry" & started a mission.)

Determination

A great pastor, Despite being one

19 out of 24 Devil Semblance user(*confirmed in near future)

ARSENAL
-Maul, Lance, & Sword of Ares & Hades

Blades of Chaos
-Forged in the foulest parts of the depths of Hades
-indestructable
-pryokintect

Claws of Hades(*He has them as well, just not much usage.)
-Steal life essence(&/or soul)

Chains
-Wrapped around his arms

AURA
-Superhuman Strength
-Superhuman Durability
-Can Block deadly Attacks
-Heals Minor wounds

SEMBLANCE
-Devil's Son
Pro: Depending on the amount of aura, or possibly any actual damage, he gains boosts in strength and other stats. (A more dangerous version of Yang's semblance. Possibly it lowers the users Aura as well. 

Con: Lowers the Aura of the wielder, so when the finally do lose it and began to take real damage. Plus it requires actual bleeding for the Quirk to work. 

Side effects: His shadow shows his devil physic, meaning he can fly, grow deadly claws, & shoot Lasers from eyes(*The laser has not been shown, but confirmed in near future.)

GOD POWER(*Ignore the God of War games references)
Ares:With the powers of the god of war, a warrior is what some might call a "glass cannon": the best physical damage dealers from the game, but also the least resistant to damage. also have a natural bond with fire and heat, which makes them even more fierce by allowing them to keep burning and harming enemies even after an attack."

As the original god of war, Ares possessed a formidable arsenal of superhuman and magical abilities - all in correlation with combat and warfare, as these were his spheres of influence. As an Olympian prince and son of Zeus, his powers were considerably stronger than lesser gods.

Dimensiokinesis: Ares was able to create pocket universes that he could control completely. Ares demonstrated that during his battle with Kratos, where he trapped him in the his own mind, where he was forced to protect his family, for Ares to kill after all, and almost broke his spirit. The pocket universe seemed to be made in Kratos' head, as he returned to his giant body, kneeling as Ares appeared behind him, and was ready to strike him down.(*Not confirmed)

Enhanced Senses: Ares was able to sense how Kratos retrieved Pandora's Box, while being miles away from the Desert of Lost Souls