Him..

Have you ever been so in love that when you see him your heart breaks because you know he's with someone else ? Do you ever just wanna look into his eyes and cry .. because you know he's dating someone else ? Do you ever cry your eyes out every night , because you wish he was yours again. When you picture him .. you see the the perfect boy ever. He once made you feel so special , he made you feel like you was wanted when you felt worthless... he was the shoulder you could cry on when you needed him , the most. He was there when your family made you feel like shit .. he was the one that comforted you the whole time you laid your eyes on your pillow and cried. This boy meant the world to me .. now that he isn't mine , it's been one heck of a life. I don't got the happiness I had before. You never notice what you got until you don't got it anymore. All the love notes , all the face-time calls , all the morning/night paragraphs , everything is gone .. I never wanted him gone , but he left and my world turned upside down. We spent every night and every day talking to each other , we argued like crazy but that never ever made me feel different about the love I loved. He spent all the time on this world to spend it with me , and that's gone .. he took away all my insecurities... now they are back. The kisses the hugs , EVERYTHING. Is gone and now I'm left with all the memories of him being gone. If I knew how hard love is , I would've never got into this situation. Now , it's me and my emotions.. knowing you don't want me back. You want her , when you know she can't give you what you once had. All the kisses and hugs and everything .. she can never give that to you. I want to be the reason you wake up in a good mood every day .. I want to be the reason you have that precious smile on your face. I never knew my life would be this hard without you .. you say you don't love me .. but did you ever REALLY love me ? ... times have went by .. I haven't talked or seen you. Your talking to another girl now , I hope your happy. But always know .. I'm here. I'll never be the face you could ever forget .. just always remember .. I was the forever and always...

Not her , not anyone else. I was the face that made you happy when you cried .. I was the face you looked into when you saw me at church .. I was the one. I say I'm not hurting but am I still? Heck yeah I am because I know , I know that I'm deeply in love with you. I can never ... never ... let go of the memories that we shared. I may say .. that I'm over you but I'm not. I got to hide all that pain to make myself seem like I'm not hurting. I wanted you to be MY forever and always not hers , not anyone else's. I miss you more than you'll ever know .. I love you beyond measures.. my life will never be the same without you... but always remember.. truly that if I didn't care about you I wouldn't cry every night wishing you were there with me... still. You may never ever see this , but if you do ... I love you "forever and always"