Pyaar Milega #20

Hi

Recap: Suraj felt the loneliness without Chakor, he got her back.

Chakor was moving behind him "Suraj?" Her voice was broken and the tears had stopped, but her breath were uncontrollable.

Suraj saw the door open. Shit, I let the door open before running out to find her. Suraj bites on his nail, he looked around and found a bat, he picked it up and was ready to attack anyone.

Chakor shook her head in disbelief "You let the door open?"

Suraj looked at her "At least I'm not going to sent you in alone, you stay behind me okay!" Suraj took his position and the bat was in his hands, when he entered the house. He was followed by Chakor, who hold her bag as a shield in her hands.

Suraj checked the rooms, but couldn't find a stranger. He sighs of relief coming back to Chakor "Come all is save!" He forwarded his hand and she took it with a smile.

Chakor was admiring him. Why do I feel my friend is still there?

Suraj intertwined his hand with her, he shows her his room again.

"Chakor I don't like it! I don't want to be the same Suraj, who I was before I met with an accident, again

"Chakor I don't like it! I don't want to be the same Suraj, who I was before I met with an accident, again. Please help to be me, the real me. I don't know why, but my heart says you can be the one who can help me. Will you?" He hold her hands tightly in his looking deep into her eyes.

Chakor smiles, she didn't had to struggle to release her hands, she cups his face and nodded at him "Suraj I will always be there for you, you don't worry I won't leave you again!" Both were smiling looking at each other.

Suraj lifts her in his embrace, she was hell surprised, but not scared. She trusts him fully. Suraj carries her to her room, he made her lie down on her bed and covers her with the duvet. Suraj removes his shoes and come next to her "I will sleep over the duvet, the closeness to you, is giving me enough heat to sleep!"

Chakor lowers her gaze, her cheeks turned red and a smile had formed on her lips. Chakor was caressing his head, she placed his head on her chest. Both didn't know when, but they fall asleep.

Chakor woke up and got the shock in the morning "Suraj?"

Suraj didn't heard her as he was downstairs in the kitchen preparing the breakfast. Chakor was fearing, but she heard the sound of the chuckling dishes, she smiled knowing him close.

Suraj was taking his time to make the breakfast look perfect, when Chakor come down.

Chakor was admiring him from the door entrance, she was happy there was a shining on Suraj face. A glow she hadn't seen before, she had no idea why, but she moves closer and blindfold him.

Suraj smiles "Chakor you wake up, but my breakfast isn't ready yet, you go and sit at the dining table I will serve you soon!" He kisses her cheek and made her wake up fully.

Chakor sat on the chair waiting for Suraj, who come after 10 min. with filled plates.

Chakor's mouth was watering "Wow Suraj, this looks so yummy!"

Suraj nods mischievously "And you know what the best is?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

Chakor shook her head "No, what?"

Suraj smiles "The seasoning is perfect!" He laughs at her and she widen her eyes with an open mouth.

"Suraj not fair!" She pouts and he made her eat with his hands.

They have finished the food, when Chakor wanted to clean the kitchen she got another surprise, Suraj had cleaned it.

Suraj come closer to her "Please we have to go, come!" He took her hand and pulls her out of the house. He closed and locked the door this time. Chakor was happy, he might have become normal, but his heart is the same and his mind is as mischief as before.

Chakor has no idea what Suraj plan is, but she follows him wherever he would take her, she would happily go with him.

They reached the playground to Chakor's surprise, she never thought he would return, but he wanted to meet his friends at any cost. He can't lose them or he might lose himself, but that is what he doesn't want to do ever again.

Losing himself

The kids come like usually after the school and saw Suraj, who was sitting silently with Chakor on the bench. Both were lost in an eye lock.

Paakhi come and kisses Suraj cheek "Paakhi shameless girl!" He complains at her and the kids starts to laugh.

"We were calling you since 10 min you weren't replying to us, thought to get you back to reality!" The kids teased them and Chakor blushes.

Suraj shook his head with a pout "What kind of friends are you?" The kids thought "The bests!" Suraj stood up and rushed behind them, he was happy playing with them, his smile always effected Chakor, she felt a warm shiver, goosebumps appears and she smiles too seeing him with the kids.

Chakor understood he wants to keep his routine or at least he wants to tell them that he has become normal.

Suraj was done playing with them, the kids had to go home. Suraj refuses "Chakor!" He calls her and she immediately rushed to him "Haan Suraj, what happen?"

Suraj smiles "Today we are going to drop them home, come!" Chakor nods the kids were surprised, but let him. He wasn't behaving strangely or differently, he was himself. He met all the parents informing them about his health change.

It was important for him to tell them as he is still a stranger, but they all know him and liked him. They were happy for his health improving and accepted his invitation for the wedding.

Suraj bend down to the kids "I'm going to take you to the wedding of my cousin, don't worry we got an extra table!" He lifts his collar in attitude and the kids were happy.

They hugged him "You won't forget us?"

Suraj shook his head "I will come to meet you at any cost don't worry I have a plan!" He smiles and they were all at they respective homes.

Chakor hold his hand tightly all the time "What is going on in your mind?"

Suraj pulls her close "Future!" He said looking deep into her eyes...

____
Please comment and vote.