Chapter One: The Uneasy Start To An Adventure!

A vast open sky is shown before the body of a large hawk-like bird creature with flame-red feathers covering its head and wings that were tipped with black feathers, and specks of orange, resembling embers, on its underbelly and legs while the body of the creature was gray in color and it's tail being black with yellow stripes is shown from above as it soars through the air. It changed direction as it was stretching out its wings from being cooped up for a while. It flew towards a picnic area where a woman with long black hair, tied into a high ponytail wearing a leopard-like jacket over a white shirt with a black skirt with black leggings and boots stood over a small cooking fire. {Looks Forever 18}

	Nearby, a distinctly lion-like creature with a tan-colored face, a blunt leonine muzzle, intense blue eyes, a black triangular nose, and rounded ears where its large, powerful body is covered in brown and tan-colored fur

Nearby, a distinctly lion-like creature with a tan-colored face, a blunt leonine muzzle, intense blue eyes, a black triangular nose, and rounded ears where its large, powerful body is covered in brown and tan-colored fur. It has bulky tan-colored paws and feet with three visible toes on each. It lacked a magnificent bushy mane of blazing red and yellow flames encircling his head which indicated that it was a female so it had a long tuft of red and yellow flaming fur atop her head. It provided flames that lit the cooking fire for the female.

Also nearby was a quadruped mammalian creature with catlike features with sleek and lilac purple fur that covered its body and a red jewel attached to its forehead. Its face is distinctly catlike with a short, blunt muzzle and a tiny, triangular nose. It has long pointed ears almost similar to a fennec fox, and whisker-like tufts of fur protruding from each side of its face just below its ears. Its eyes are deep purple and almond-shaped with white pupils. It has a slender tail that tapers into two ends lying in the sun with a yellow and purple fur and a purple ruff-like collar with pin-like extensions.

At the base of a nearby tree was a rodent-like creature with orange fur with two strips of brown fur on its back as it has long ears and feet, but has little stubby arms with no noticeable fingers and yellow electrical sacs with a plump white belly, the tips of its arms and toes are brown. The soles of its feet are tan-colored and the paw pads on the undersides are yellowish orange with a long, thin, black tail that ends in a large lightning bolt shape.

Aside it was the powerhouse of the group; the leader of all the creatures; a dark blue face with a short, catlike muzzle, a small, black, triangular nose, a scythe-like tail, and sickle-shaped growth on the right side of its head. It seems to have one ear point upward and one point downward, supposedly to hear the exact location a sound is coming from. It also has an oval marking on the top of its head. Some believe this to be an abnormal development of its right ear, but it is actually a horn. Despite its appearance, this horn is actually very soft to the touch, particularly whenever the creature is not tense or angry. It has a snowy-white coat that is very soft to the touch.

The powerhouse looks up when a young man with black, curly hair, bluish eyes and some facial hair under his ears wearing a blue shirt, black trousers with a yellow belt with a buckle shaped like a circle, and orange socks and brown trainers with gray stripes walks over and joins her. The girl looked up as he joined her and he presented her with a smile. The two begin talking as a voice is heard over their discussion.